Ronaldinho Gaucho

Beast

The Observer
Adriano situation is totally different than Dinho, Adriano father died and that what triggered Adriano to alcoholism and depression
a clear case of mental depression and on the other hand a clear case of lies,carelessness and parties ..
Still Adriano left it all and went to Brazil where he found comfort @ home .. now he is back as a pro and a scoring machine ..
and the reward is Dunga calling him back to the team.. so to answer u Diego yes Adriano in Dinho case should be taken as a role model

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
dinho played extremely well in ac milan's opening game in the serie a campaign as he racked up an assist and set up the next goal with his killer pass to cut up the D. he cannat run like he use to but his vision and passin still is up there with the best and if he continues like this he might get a national team call up

[FCB]Messi[10

dinho played extremely well in ac milan's opening game in the serie a campaign as he racked up an assist and set up the next goal with his killer pass to cut up the D. he cannat run like he use to but his vision and passin still is up there with the best and if he continues like this he might get a national team call up

yeah he should play better like, Adriano is now. And now Adriano got a Brazil team call up since he has 10 goals in 16 appearances. So dinho needs to score more, make some good assists, and do some of those look away passes but get a goal out of it not just give the other team the ball with a bad pass. Because if Adriano got a Brazil call up then Ronaldinho can as well.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
unfortuantely i feel ac milan is going to get killed when they play quality sides... that match against siena should not have been so tough for them dinho's vision looked very good

Evil

Shabazz
He had a good bicycle kick as well, but the keeper tapped it out. Amazing start for him, hope he keeps it up.

Ish Kabibble

unfortuantely i feel ac milan is going to get killed when they play quality sides... that match against siena should not have been so tough for them dinho's vision looked very good

Having just watched Inter play newly promoted Bari to a draw (at home), I'm not so sure facing quality sides will be a big problem in Serie A this year. Siena is actually a pretty tough place to play and Milan played great in the second half. They were a much better side than Inter this weekend. Next weekend is the Milan derby, so we'll get to see them head-to-head. I still think Inter are the favorites (especially if they can add some creativity), but if Ronaldinho keeps playing like he did yesterday that will be huge for Milan if they're going to challenge Inter and Juve.

[FCB]Messi[10

Having just watched Inter play newly promoted Bari to a draw (at home), I'm not so sure facing quality sides will be a big problem in Serie A this year. Siena is actually a pretty tough place to play and Milan played great in the second half. They were a much better side than Inter this weekend. Next weekend is the Milan derby, so we'll get to see them head-to-head. I still think Inter are the favorites (especially if they can add some creativity), but if Ronaldinho keeps playing like he did yesterday that will be huge for Milan if they're going to challenge Inter and Juve.

We will get to see the former team mates go at it. Eto'o vs Ronaldinho. I think this match will be won by AC Milan this time, Dinho played well setting up both of Pato's goals if I am correct. Hopefully Ronaldinho can keep it up, and maybe get call up to Brazil like Adriano has done now.

Ish Kabibble

We will get to see the former team mates go at it. Eto'o vs Ronaldinho. I think this match will be won by AC Milan this time, Dinho played well setting up both of Pato's goals if I am correct. Hopefully Ronaldinho can keep it up, and maybe get call up to Brazil like Adriano has done now.

Yep. It's always fun watching those two teams play each other, but having Ronaldinho and Eto'o going up against each other for the first time in Italy will make it even more interesting. It would be great to see Ronnie called back to the Brazil squad and have a chance to play an important role in the 2010 WC. :beer2:

Home of Barca Fans