Ronaldinho Gaucho

J

Jordzibob

Ha, lol I was going to highlight that exact part in my post, but then I was watching to see if there were any even better bits. Even if you were to learn all of the stepovers etc, you just coudlnt recreate the tricks Ronaldinho did/does (I use does loosely now), its almost ridiculous watching him make the players look so silly, ridiculous but brilliant.

Galning

Ronaldinho will forever have a special place in my heart. I can't explain why, but he was just unreal.
Even now, this season was unforgettable. But the feeling that Ronnie gave me was just out of this world. Watching that video brings back the good memories I have about him.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Ronaldinho will forever have a special place in my heart. I can't explain why, but he was just unreal.
Even now, this season was unforgettable. But the feeling that Ronnie gave me was just out of this world. Watching that video brings back the good memories I have about him.

+1

Esteve thanks a lot for this video :beer2:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Apparently Madrid bought Beckham because he was better looking and would sell more shirts :unwell2:.

S

Snyde

hi there :)

i only want to say that ronnie is the best who ever played this game.. no one can surpass him!! iam sure he will be back..maybe not so good as he was in barca but even a "fat" ronaldinho is on of the best in the world! he should be the MJ of football..
Hopefully he'll die of drug overdose too :rolleyes:

E

Esteve

+1, same here.

Esteve thanks a lot for this video :beer2:

No problem, mate! I found it after looking at this video. I love the commentator :lol:

[YOUTUBE]ArCJf4wH1Mo[/YOUTUBE]

J

Jordzibob

+1, same here.

No problem, mate! I found it after looking at this video. I love the commentator :lol:

[YOUTUBE]ArCJf4wH1Mo[/YOUTUBE]

Lol, they are so much better than English commentators, who are basically just boring as fuck. Unless it Clive thingy on Itv who makes every match seem like an epic battle, lol. If you know what video I mean, does anyone know who the commentator in the Chelsea vs Barca match Iniesta goal video who gets really excited and is like "Essien, Eto, Messi....Go on Leo!, then SCREEEEEAAAAMS when Iniesta scores and is like "Goaaaaaall Goal Goal Goal De Andres, Goal de Andres Iniesta" is?". Lol just say no if you dont know what I'm talking about, I cba to post the link, its somewhere in the multimedia section of this sight..

F

FCB_Titi_LB

"Peter Czech ..Peter Czech ..didn't move. Before you even blink an eye it's in the back of the net. That's outrageous. That's why he is world player of the year."

Home of Barca Fans