Ronaldinho Gaucho

Andrew M

He just can't beat players anymore. Eventually he slowed our approach play down. He is 29 so losing pace is to be expected, I suppose.

E

Esteve

he needs to play...there isnt enough space for him in Milan maybe now when Kaka is clearly out and with new coach but he needs to play

Yeah, I know. Think he'll play a lot more under Leonardo (who has already said he has a lot of time for Dinho).

i think R10 fans are in denial he is past his prime

Meh. Yes, he's past his prime but he may still have a lot to offer. Who knows...

MJ BarcaFan

"I have great faith in Ronaldinho, he has sacrificed like many other champions," he continued.

"In the end he was demoralized, but when he was on the pitch he always gave to those that paid the ticket. He is young, in tact, next season we will focus on him."

Berlusconi believes that Ronaldinho will be a central figure in this team, something which did not happen under Carlo Ancelotti, whom he blames for an ultimately disappointing 2008-09 campaign.

"It will surely be an offensive squad who will not play with crosses and high balls, but will have to manage with technique, rapidity and short passes - all the moves where surely the protagonist of the game will be Ronaldinho," explained the president to the Corriere dello Sport.

- Berlusconi on Ronaldinho

Ha ha Ronnie is young... i guess "relatively" considering Milan squad's average age

Forza Ronnie !!!!

Last edited:

ranjix

Jefecito
He`s my all time fav. He must focus on not getting injured and losing some weight. I`m sure he can do it. My dad is 40+ and he had many diseases due to his fatness. He went for regular walk on morning and never missed any day.His weight was 85 at that time and now he is below 70 kg. So I really believe that can happen to Ronnie too. If he can come to his earlier form then he will be the best in the world again...I hope that will not just be in my dreams.

E

Esteve

Ronaldinho lost a lot of weight. That's not really the issue. Playing time is what he needs more than anything.

ranjix

Jefecito
Thanx for the info. With Kaka gone to Madrid, he can get more playing time. But, he must try not getting injured.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
maybe he gets his weight right and works hard he can start for milan because his reputation alone is not going to allow him to do this

J

Jordzibob

The Official-We Miss You Ronaldinho Thread

=] =[ Nuff said

Pictures, videos, comments....

=[ Come back Ronaldinho!

Home of Barca Fans