Ronald Koeman

jairzinho

Backed him to try and turn things around but i think his time is done. Laporta will get rid of him before or during the international break.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What are the players comments?

Sergio Busquets: "In the end the easy thing is to kick the coach out. But we all have a responsibility. We are in a critical situation, really."

Frenkie de Jong: "The solution is not to change the coach." (Navid says this one is a mistranslation. Probably is something more like "Changing the coach won't be a solution.")

serghei

LMAO! I see the FDJ hype is starting to die off...

Never rated him as an attacking player. So... not hype dying off from me. Never seen him play much as a DM if at all since Busi plays EVERY FUCKING TIME, which is his best position for us, under a proper manager. If say we get Xavi and he sucks as a DM, I'd try to bait some team to buy him.

JamDav1982

He should keep his mouth shut about issues about which he is not qualified to talk about publicly. I'd have Seydou Keita instead of him as a box-to-box player any day.

Far better player than Keita and was about only one for Barca that showed his ability today.

Home of Barca Fans