Ronald Koeman

Barcilliant

It will not be a honeymoon for Xavi if he comes. Pep and Lucho had great players in their teams. There are no great players in this squad.

ryuken

And I dont think even Xavi would want to helm this finished squad with a bunch of washed up divas and some hyped up kids that will probably disappear sooner or later. And big thanks to all the ungrateful morons who said that Messi is the one holding us back in his thread. Look at the fking shit hole we r in without Messi bailing our asses.

Whatever person gets incharge of this team is a brave man. Toxic fanbase, crap players ,incompetent board, no money there are no positives to manage this team.

serghei

It will not be a honeymoon for Xavi if he comes. Pep and Lucho had great players in their teams. There are no great players in this squad.

Yea, but dont think we have the same expectations right now. We just want to make top 4 and play some decent football for this season.

BerkeleyBernie

Yea, but dont think we have the same expectations right now. We just want to make top 4 and play some decent football for this season.

Yeah, not a problem. Xavi will just start moulding the team to play exciting football. It'll be far more entertaining and, tbh, I doubt they'll lose any more than they are right now. I suspect they'll actually do a lot better.

Barcilliant

Feel for Koeman. He should have left last season. It was clear Laporta had no faith in him. Also Messi isn't there either. The problem is that Koeman is simply not a good manager. He is a club legend but that isn't enough. Xavi will also find that out if he isn't up to scratch.

Home of Barca Fans