Ronald Koeman

George_Costanza

I'm glad this nightmare is over. I stopped posting here because of Cowman football and the members who supported him earlier (you know who you are).

For me, it's clear, interim manager until December, then hire Gallardo. He was/is my first choice.

1. Gallardo
2. Erik ten Hag
3. Xavi, although I think Xavi should take over in a few years.

in that order, but I think Xavi is the closest to take over now.

Barcilliant

If Xavi is appointed (IMO I think he will be, this is his best shot at the job), how will he handle benching his amigos if they don't play well? does he have the balls to bench Busi, Pique, Alba, S.Roberto if they aren't performing? I highly doubt it.

To be fair to Xavi any top manager would struggle here with the current squad and financial situation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The stress he's experiencing with that and the whole negativity, that car thing, the sacking, etc. must be pretty huge. I would take a long vacation somewhere very far away in his place, which he'll probably do

The sacking I think he expected. His friend Lluis Canut said that he spoke to Koeman after the Benfica game and Koeman expected he was getting fired.

The car thing on the other hand is awful and it's not the first time it happened to one of our coaches or players. It's just shitty planning by Barca & the local police. The team members should always have a secure exit out of the stadium and training facility.

And those jobless shitheads doing that for TikToks need to get locked up.

Richard.H

I'm glad this nightmare is over. I stopped posting here because of Cowman football and the members who supported him earlier (you know who you are).

For me, it's clear, interim manager until December, then hire Gallardo. He was/is my first choice.

1. Gallardo
2. Erik ten Hag
3. Xavi, although I think Xavi should take over in a few years.

in that order, but I think Xavi is the closest to take over now.

why would Ten Hag leave Ajax mid-season where he is having a successful season? Seems ridiculous. Only way Ten Hag works is if Barca hires a caretaker for 8 months and he takes over next season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
ten Hag already said he will not leave Ajax mid-season and that he won't leave Ajax at the end of the season either unless he gets an exceptional offer that he cannot turn down.

FinBarcelonafan

why would Ten Hag leave Ajax mid-season where he is having a successful season? Seems ridiculous. Only way Ten Hag works is if Barca hires a caretaker for 8 months and he takes over next season.

Isn't Setien still being paid by Barca? Take him back for eight painful months

Hah

Home of Barca Fans