Ronald Koeman

Messigician

🚨🚨[ [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]campos🥇] | Rafa Yuste is the man who convinced Laporta to give Ronald Koeman another chance and not fire him after the game against Atletico Madrid.

Cvc man back again, never hire known Madrid supporters

Barcilliant

The let's be realistic merchant strikes again

FAzAYJmXsAMsCn2

FAzAYaPXsAcMRFO

PSG lost 2-0 too.

Barcilliant

I forgot. Real Madrid lost to Espanyol.

Laporta is making a HUGE mistake. Does Perez now own Barcelona? Why do we keep shooting ourselves in the foot? It's almost as if Barto and Laporta are intent on destroying this club.

Nazario1985

I forgot. Real Madrid lost to Espanyol.

Laporta is making a HUGE mistake. Does Perez now own Barcelona? Why do we keep shooting ourselves in the foot? It's almost as if Barto and Laporta are intent on destroying this club.

Laporta is zero personality, he need someone to simp for, he was lucky with Cryuff back then, now he is on his own

Messigician

Laporta deffs worst president in club history

At least Gaspart had world class players and promising youth coming up.

Laporta lost us Messi and Griezmann and replaced them with Depay and Luuke De Jong lmfaooo

Nazario1985

Problem, is as soon as FCB will win 2-3 games in a row, some trolls will come out of the closet and say "we told you he was working in the shadow" !

Gaudi

At this rate playing youngsters will scar them more then improve them, and then BBZ will have a filed day at La Masia.
But honestly noone can thrive in this setup, and not only current, under former managers as well.
Yes, maybe they are not wolrd class, maybe BBZ turn to be 100% correct but I don't see a way to judge them in this shitstorm. For example Gavi looks quite skillful and with quick feet, but noone except Messi and Ney can play 1 vs 2,3 all the time.
We have ZERO progression without the ball, every player in attack has it back towards the goal and waits for the ball to the feet. In defence no zonal marking at all, we bascially crowd certain space and that's it.
There is no plan, vision, in defence and attcak. I don't talk about individual performances but as a unit. And then you end up with Depay trying to dribble pass 4 players as Messi did - of course it's destined to fail!
We are waiting for Dembele, for what reason? He needs space we create none.

mc_lovin

At this rate playing youngsters will scar them more then improve them, and then BBZ will have a filed day at La Masia.
But honestly noone can thrive in this setup, and not only current, under former managers as well.
Yes, maybe they are not wolrd class, maybe BBZ turn to be 100% correct but I don't see a way to judge them in this shitstorm. For example Gavi looks quite skillful and with quick feet, but noone except Messi and Ney can play 1 vs 2,3 all the time.
We have ZERO progression without the ball, every player in attack has it back towards the goal and waits for the ball to the feet. In defence no zonal marking at all, we bascially crowd certain space and that's it.
There is no plan, vision, in defence and attcak. I don't talk about individual performances but as a unit. And then you end up with Depay trying to dribble pass 4 players as Messi did - of course it's destined to fail!
We are waiting for Dembele, for what reason? He needs space we create none.

Our attack is mostly a consequence of the players we have available. We don't stretch play or offer a threat behind. That trickles down to our midfield having less space and our defence being more easily pressured, because it's essentially no risk for other teams. I am sure we will look like a much, much better team with Dembele and Fati fully back (even one of them). Not that I think we can or should count on Dembele staying fit.

To our youngsters, essentially just Gavi and Nico, one shows that he belongs on this level while the other is drowning. That's not too bad.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans