Ronald Koeman

SmilerBam

He's been chubby for years though. But I agree, having a fit coach is more motivating.

Yeah, because Sir Alex had a six pack.The only things that matters are the ideas and charisma a coach has.Emphasis on charisma.That's what Valverde and Setien emphatically lacked.Btw, they were slim and still very bad coaches.

Andrew M

Klopp has a beer belly with the best of them.

I know not the best example, but he is like 6 '3 so can carry it better. I bet he's in better shape than Koeman, though. I mean, no offense, but he looks close to a cardiac event.

Yeah, because Sir Alex had a six pack.The only things that matters are the ideas and charisma a coach has.Emphasis on charisma.That's what Valverde and Setien emphatically lacked.Btw, they were slim and still very bad coaches.

It's a fair point although he is from another era where it was not uncommon to go to the pub after a match. Fitness and recovery is more important than ever nowadays and you tend to see coaches that are in great shape and it sets a good example.

Devils

lol Koeman would wreck skinny prawns like Guardiola, Zidane or Tuchel, dawg.

Koeman out here, giving these Kingpin vibes. Just needs to shave his head and put on a white suit and smoke a cigar.

Kingpinm.png

Andrew M

Koeman out here, giving these Kingpin vibes. Just needs to shave his head and put on a white suit and smoke a cigar.

Kingpinm.png

Tuchel and Pep would just just dance around until Koeman fainted from exhaustion

Morten

Tuchel and Pep would just just dance around until Koeman fainted from exhaustion

Speaking of the picture, Kingpin is in incredible shape(despite looking fat), and sometimes he is even stronger than Spiderman(human with "no superpowers", yeah right...).

Last edited:

SmilerBam

I know not the best example, but he is like 6 '3 so can carry it better. I bet he's in better shape than Koeman, though. I mean, no offense, but he looks close to a cardiac event.

It's a fair point although he is from another era where it was not uncommon to go to the pub after a match. Fitness and recovery is more important than ever nowadays and you tend to see coaches that are in great shape and it sets a good example.
Klopp drink too...anyway.Koeman always looked big to me,even in his playing days.That is his build.He could take care better of himself,but don't think thaț's relevant.The important thing is to have the right ideas and the personal conviction that he can do whatever it takes to bring Barca to better times.I doubt it,but let's not forget he is a stopgap until next year,and with a very complicated situation squad wise,probably without it's best player too.He really came in the shittest period possible.

El Gato

Villarato!

Future of management is in big bellies

iu

Home of Barca Fans