Ronald Koeman

Mateka

Barcelona cannot sack Koeman without paying out around 10million GBP (E12m) to the 58-year-old coach. This sum includes paying up his contract and a compensation that he had to pay to the Dutch Football Federation when he left that role to take over at the Nou Camp at the start of last season.
DMail.

Barcilliant

Laporta needs to get his head right. There appears to be no coherent, cohesive plan on the football side. He is just making on the fly decisions and listening to Jordi Cruyff. Jordi is not a patch on Johann Cruyff. Hi father had one of the best football brains in history.
Roberto Martinez. Just lol I mean Wtf... We may slightly better than under Koeman but as many have mentioned before this squad is mediocre. We're a Europa level club at this point.

Birdy

I don't really know that' worse:
That most board members are blindly in favor of Xavi
OR
that Laporta and Jordi Cruyff think Roberto Martinez can lead the project

:facepalm:

Devils

Koeman: “I knew that the financial situation here wasn’t very good, but I didn’t know it was this bad. Joan Laporta didn’t know that too. I think he was just as shocked as me. We are all in the same boat here.”

Koeman: “I understand Laporta’s feeling, he is a fan of this club. I don’t like it too when we lose 3-0 vs Bayern Munich. But I look at the situation in a sober way. They bring on Gnabry, Hern?ndez & Coman. We have to bring on young talents from our youth system.”

Koeman: “There is a lot of respect here (in the streets of Barcelona). People are not crazy here. They know the situation of the club, and they are happy that I bring in the young players. That’s what I meant with my “thanks to me this club as a future” quote...”

Koeman: “Messi covered all the flaws at this club. He is so good. Of course he still had some good players around him, but he was the one who made the difference. And he made everyone around him look better than they are. This is not me criticizing, this is my observation.”

Koeman: “Messi is a 10/10 in every aspect of the game. In recognizing situations on the pitch, in finishing, in controlling the ball, in putting the right speed behind a pass. It’s not normal, it’s not normal.”

Koeman: “When I just became manager here, I went to Messi’s house. He was extremely concerned and interested. The start of last season was difficult and he apologized to me later on for that. Messi needs to have an idea that there’s a future within the club.”

Koeman: “The only way I will quit at this club is when my messages don’t arrive at the players anymore. That’s when I will say: “Okay, I am done here.” But this is not the case. Every day that I am on the pitch with my players is a nice day, that’s how I drive to the club.”

Stunning.

malvolio

Koeman: ?Messi covered all the flaws at this club. He is so good. Of course he still had some good players around him, but he was the one who made the difference. And he made everyone around him look better than they are. This is not me criticizing, this is my observation.?

Koeman: ?Messi is a 10/10 in every aspect of the game. In recognizing situations on the pitch, in finishing, in controlling the ball, in putting the right speed behind a pass. It?s not normal, it?s not normal.?

Messi haters on suicide watch...

Birdy

Koeman: “When I just became manager here, I went to Messi’s house. He was extremely concerned and interested. The start of last season was difficult and he apologized to me later on for that. Messi needs to have an idea that there’s a future within the club.”

Nice to see that
BOTH
i) 'Your privileges are over' supposed quote
AND
ii) the delusional view that Messi terrible 1st half of 20/21 was down to Koeman

collapsing like the twin towers

Rassvet

Koeman sucking up to Messi to give himself cover :lol:

You finished third last year, lost both clasicos, got destroyed at home in 2 CL matches, only took 1 point off Atletico, got our lowest points total since 2008, got out earliest CL exit since 2007, failed to win the CL group for the first time in 15+ years, and bottled la liga in epic fashion by dropping 8 points against Granada, Levante, and Celta ALl WITH MESSI

Rassvet

Hey hey ho ho
Ronald Koeman has got to go

Hey hey ho ho

Hey hey ho ho

Home of Barca Fans