Ronald Koeman

Birdy

Point is, Italian managers, including Conte, don?t mind parking the bus, and then quickly changing the formation once they regain possession in order to counter. Fans wouldn?t like it! Bayern Munich is a nice example of that. With that said, Conte is a serial winner, no doubt about it; I just don?t believe that we should be making drastic changes to our entire philosophy for possible short-term gains. Then what? Revert back to possession style football, and reintroduce tiki-taka?

You are mistaking Conte with Mourinho mate
You have stereotyped different people and tactics into associative patterns
I am too bored to go into length explaining why
Sorry

Barcilliant

According to ESPN?s @moillorens FC Barcelona have considered Belgium boss, Roberto Martinez, as a possible replacement for Ronald Koeman. Per the same report, the Spanish manager has a contract with Belgium till the 2022 World Cup, but could leave if a top club comes calling.

Former Everyton and Wigan manager.

Stunning.

Hell no! I am not a fan of Xavi but I would take him over Martinez any day of the week.

This club is staggering around like a drunk at 3am on a Saturday morning. Completely clueless. No plan. Laporta acting like we have prime Messi and Ronaldinho. You can't have it all. Champagne football and great results. This squad is mediocre at best. It should be result oriented in the short term until we get some sort of concrete plan in place. Koeman and Laporta are clowns.

Richard.H

There is no way this current squad is remotely capable of playing tiki-taka. We need to play more Riijkard style and not be afraid to have a wide variety of tactics.

Barcilliant

Conte is NOT a defensive coach. This is some stupid myth. Same as Allegri being a defensive coach. They place an emphasis on a solid defense because that's the Italian DNA. However their sides play pretty good football and there is balance to attack and defence. They are not Mourinho. Next thing you will say Ancelotti is a defensive coach because he's Italian and ex defender lol.

delancey

You are mistaking Conte with Mourinho mate
You have stereotyped different people and tactics into associative patterns
I am too bored to go into length explaining why
Sorry

Conte parks the bus mate; let?s agree to disagree on whether we should change our entire brand for short term gains instead of finding an attacking minded manager who is consistent with the club?s image worldwide.

clemente

I was always defending him because I liked how he always plays young players but he clearly just doesn't know how to organize a team to play elite football, I don't think we even get out of groups with him, needs to go asap.

Devils

Brendinho Rodgers would go down as Barca's GOAT manager if it were ever to happen.

It's nothing but a fantasy dawg.

Home of Barca Fans