Ronald Koeman

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Haaland's breakthrough and massive hype started when he scored four goals in one league game for Molde, but that was in 2018 when Koeman had already gotten booted out of Everton.

I remember there were a lot of rumors about Man Utd, but I didn't really follow the Norwegian league as much given almost every team plays on shit artifical grass pitches where the games are just boring.

JamDav1982

Haaland's breakthrough and massive hype started when he scored four goals in one league game for Molde, but that was in 2018 when Koeman had already gotten booted out of Everton.

I remember there were a lot of rumors about Man Utd, but I didn't really follow the Norwegian league as much given almost every team plays on shit artifical grass pitches where the games are just boring.

Walsh is talking about Haaland on trial at Everton a year before even signed for Molde.

The reality is probably he was a number of youngsters who go on trial at bigger clubs and wasnt all that much rated or hyped at that point but Walsh trying to make out he had found a gem that Everton rejected.

DonAK

Walsh is talking about Haaland on trial at Everton a year before even signed for Molde.

The reality is probably he was a number of youngsters who go on trial at bigger clubs and wasnt all that much rated or hyped at that point but Walsh trying to make out he had found a gem that Everton rejected.

That would make more sense.

Easy to say you missed out on a player in hindsight. Norway's had so many hyped players that ended up struggling to play for mid-table Dutch teams. I doubt anyone here believed Haaland would be this good.

Birdy

BarcaTimes
1h
@SiqueRodriguez
Pep Guardiola: ?It?s good news that Koeman will continue. In many moments, Barca have played the best football in Spain. And the second seasons are usually better.?

Maybe now that it comes from the mouth of Pep, and not just us here, some will see the light

Messigician

BarcaTimes
1h
@SiqueRodriguez
Pep Guardiola: ?It?s good news that Koeman will continue. In many moments, Barca have played the best football in Spain. And the second seasons are usually better.?

Maybe now that it comes from the mouth of Pep, and not just us here, some will see the light

He said the same about EV pipe down

FinBarcelonafan

BarcaTimes
1h
@SiqueRodriguez

Pep always says the most positive things in the media. Empty compliments all the time. I wouldn't believe almost any compliment he makes.

Birdy

He never said that EV Barca's played the best football, he said that EV is a good coach
Different kind of compliment.

Anyways, that goes to people here who tried to argue that the football under Koeman was not good

Joan

Best football in Spain competing with Zidane's injuries ridden Real and Simeone's Atletico? Plus, that's very personal.

But I'd agree Barca had some good moments quality wise.

Last edited:

Birdy

Best football in Spain competing with Zidane's injuries ridden Real and Atletico's Simeone? Plus, that's very personal.

Low bar, I accept that.
But even against PSG away, the football was good.
If that work is built upon this season, we can play even better football

JamDav1982

Pep said 'in many moments' Barca have played the best football.

In reality in many moments they played some of the worst also and way team folded and approach from Koeman he was lucky to survive it.

Koeman did a lot of good but also contributed to team faltering when had chance to push on and win it.

DonAK

Pep is never going to criticize a Barca manager, especially not someone he played with and considers a friend like Koeman.

Bobo32

The football under whomever won't be extremely terrible while Messi and Busquets is there, with these players, no matter what is done, Barcelona will play the best football in Spain in moments.

Home of Barca Fans