Ronald Koeman

Barcilliant

Koeman was right to take a dig at the quality of the squad. If they feel offensive fuck them.
However he hardly covered himself in glory by making so many bizarre decisions at the end.

vegitot

Koeman was right to take a dig at the quality of the squad. If they feel offensive fuck them.
However he hardly covered himself in glory by making so many bizarre decisions at the end.

Isn't coach part of squad as well??? Back then you blamed coach now you blame players. What's next??? Blame their parent???

Messigician

Xavi: "It was a wrong move to sell Luis Suarez and keep players like Braithwaite. I am happy now that they are paying the price for their mistake. I'm also extremely happy for Luis Suarez that after all the pain, happiness has followed." 🔥

My manager

Barcilliant

Xavi: "It was a wrong move to sell Luis Suarez and keep players like Braithwaite. I am happy now that they are paying the price for their mistake. I'm also extremely happy for Luis Suarez that after all the pain, happiness has followed." ��

My manager

Suarez was a fucking prick. Acting like he was untouchable cause he was Messi's friend.
Screaming at the youngsters and being toxic in general.
Fuck Suarez and fuck Xavi.
That prick Xavi willing to take blood money to fill his bank account. Fuck Xavi.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Barca cant have a player who doesnt know how to score a goal in CL but the replacements were even more trash. We lacked a player who can score goals on a regular base beside Messi. Its a pity that Fati got injured, with him im sure we would have won the title.

Messigician

Good enough for these clubs but can't get a sniff here.

Something stinks

📰 [MD] | Miralem Pjanić, who has proposals from Chelsea, PSG, Bayern and several teams from Italy, has decided not to continue at the club if Ronald Koeman remains on the bench

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Good enough for these clubs but can't get a sniff here.

Something stinks

�� [MD] | Miralem Pjanić, who has proposals from Chelsea, PSG, Bayern and several teams from Italy, has decided not to continue at the club if Ronald Koeman remains on the bench

LOL bayern would never buy such a finished player, seems like a fake source

malvolio

Looking at the stats it is obvious where Koeman failed. Bar?a had the best attacking output and by far the worst defense. The defensive numbers began to look half decent before the Granada game but deteriorated at the end. There is some excuse based on the injuries suffered by Umtiti and Piqu?, the erratic behavior of Lenglet, and the inexperience of Araujo, Dest and Mingueza.
What really cannot be defended is Koeman's insistence on playing MAtS when he knew that he had a bad knee that required surgery. Neto is a good second choice and even the third choice was better than playing severely injured MAtS.
In conclusion, Koeman's failures could have been (at least partly) prevented by a medically competent member of the coaching staff.

best attacking output, yet we are on same numbers as last season. when will people realize that we win leagues when we hit closer to 100 goals, not between 80 and 90?

also, we concede around 30 every season. true, it is better to not approach 40 conceded goals, but we won leagues with that record also.

so stop it with this theory that we were best in attacking as it doesn't mean anything if the numbers are not what they should be.

malvolio

Suarez was a fucking prick. Acting like he was untouchable cause he was Messi's friend.
Screaming at the youngsters and being toxic in general.

he was untouchable as we didn't have any other competent striker in the squad.

screaming at the youngsters? oh poor teenage millionaires, how will they handle the pressure of professional football?

Messigician

Wow it's done

The majority of people within the Club feel like betting on Xavi is the right choice should Koeman get the sack in the coming days, while President Laporta prefers him to coach the B team first. The names of Arteta and Roberto Mart?nez are also being studied. MD

These options are fucking tragic LMFAO.

It's like we have become meme club

Home of Barca Fans