Ronald Koeman

Sterlingfan2000

I think Laporta ditches him if he doesn't win the league. I do like aspects Koeman's management but he is seriously lacking in others and he's fucked up on several occasions this season alone.

He's done well with some youngsters but if injuries hadn't forced his hand Pique,Roberto, Coutinho etc would be shoe horned in every week.

Xavi incoming I guess

serghei

I think Laporta ditches him if he doesn't win the league. I do like aspects Koeman's management but he is seriously lacking in others and he's fucked up on several occasions this season alone.

He's done well with some youngsters but if injuries hadn't forced his hand Pique,Roberto, Coutinho etc would be shoe horned in every week.

That's what I'm worried too. He fucking subs Mingueza because of one bad touch, who was one of the best players this season, and keeps Umtiti and Roberto on. Alarm bells are ringing hard.

serghei

Also, he seems to bring his worst management whenever something big is on the line. Even this Copa season, a lot of luck was involved.

JamDav1982

That's what I'm worried too. He fucking subs Mingueza because of one bad touch, who was one of the best players this season, and keeps Umtiti and Roberto on. Alarm bells are ringing hard.

He subbed Mingueza as he fucked up badly for first goal and then wanted to switch to four at back and can see why doesnt want him in that.

As bad as Roberto was he is more comfortable on ball than Mingueza at RB.

fergus90

Yeah his substitutions nearly always have the adverse effect. Like you said some players have a far smaller margin for error than others too.

serghei

He subbed Mingueza as he fucked up badly for first goal and then wanted to switch to four at back and can see why doesnt want him in that.

You think Umtiti is a better CB than Mingueza? Can't help you then.

Birdy

LOL
Last sentence is laughable...

Minqueza is 10 times better on the ball than Roberto.
Can actually beat opponent via his pace on the ball, something that Roberto does not.

It was either Dest for Roberto and Miqueza out, or Mingueza to play RB and Roberto out.
Koeman fuck up this subs badly.

Roberto was the worst player on the pitch tonight BY MILES.
If you can't see that, yes you are biased

JamDav1982

Yea, no way in hell. Playing Umtiti is like putting gas your car with a Cohiba cigar in your mouth.

Mingueza was worse of the two tonight and fucked up for first goal.

Completely different playing in a back two and on left side.

Could say he has had better season than Lenglet as well but no chance would be better in back two on the left.

You are ignoring why Mingueza was taken off as doesnt fit with idea trying to put forward.

serghei

Mingueza was worse of the two tonight and fucked up for first goal.

Completely different playing in a back two and on left side.

Could say he has had better season than Lenglet as well but no chance would be better in back two on the left.

You are ignoring why Mingueza was taken off as doesnt fit with idea trying to put forward.

JamDav "The Mentalist".

Home of Barca Fans