Ronald Koeman

Horatio

You're welcome
Not expecting people to join the koelt anytime soon, that's okay. Rather have we build a strong core of members first.

But level of negativity sometimes on this board........oh boy.

malvolio

Not expecting people to join the koelt anytime soon, that's okay. Rather have we build a strong core of members first.

Dunno mate, last season we were title contenders. This season we were out of the picture before Christmas.

I guess the negativity is warranted a bit...

serghei

The Koelt members are pretty jumpy regarding every bit of cricitism that goes Koeman's way though. Even correct observations like the issue regarding insufficient rotations in a packed schedule.

Horatio

You're welcome
The Koelt members are pretty jumpy regarding every bit of cricitism that goes Koeman's way though. Even correct observations like the issue regarding insufficient rotations in a packed schedule.

Been on the forums long enough. Some people take it very personal when proven wrong and will get desperate in putting the score even. Starting to read into things where there is nothing to read.
Rotation policy is on the table for discussion, but a tad exaggerated imo. Only players that have looked tired to me so far were Pedri against Sociedad, possibly Dembele as he seemed less focused. Dest against Bilbao but is getting rested now.

serghei

Been on the forums long enough. Some people take it very personal when proven wrong and will get desperate in putting the score even. Starting to read into things where there is nothing to read.
Rotation policy is on the table for discussion, but a tad exaggerated imo. Only players that have looked tired to me so far were Pedri against Sociedad, possibly Dembele as he seemed less focused. Dest against Bilbao but is getting rested now.

Most if not all of the criticism on Koeman is regarding that though. Otherwise, people have a good opinion of him. Really not much in it. People just don't wanna see us gassed later on.

Catta

Dunno mate, last season we were title contenders. This season we were out of the picture before Christmas.

I guess the negativity is warranted a bit...

Last season, at this point we had 40 points, this season we have 37. The difference is that last season we were first at that time, but this season Atleti are first with 44 points, and 2 games in hand.

serghei

Last season, at this point we had 40 points, this season we have 37. The difference is that last season we were first at that time, but this season Atleti are first with 44 points, and 2 games in hand.

Good point. Atletico is on course of having a hell of a first half of the season.

Horatio

You're welcome
Most if not all of the criticism on Koeman is regarding that though. Otherwise, people have a good opinion of him. Really not much in it. People just don't wanna see us gassed later on.

I invite you to check out this thread the next time we draw lol. Or next time he doesnt jump out of his chair when Barca scores.

JamDav1982

Risk to change things today and bring on Pjanic for Busi etc for purposes of saving legs at 1-0.

Dembele was poor second half and came off and Pedri misplaced a pass to Griezz just before he came off but was good up until then.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Good point. Atletico is on course of having a hell of a first half of the season.

I still think they will have a slump in form. When they do, they tend to have long spells of draws/barely any goals. We'll see if Suarez keeps scoring to bail them out.

serghei

I still think they will have a slump in form. When they do, they tend to have long spells of draws/barely any goals. We'll see if Suarez keeps scoring to bail them out.

Suarez is an excellent signing for them though. Basically a massive direct upgrade on Costa.

Home of Barca Fans