Romelu Lukaku

JamDav1982

@RomeluLukaku9 2h
Why is barca crossing the ball in the air with guys who're 5foot7 ?

He knows.

It was frustrating to watch but to be fair they should have scored at least three headers direct from crosses.

They were creating more that way than Messi, Iniesta and Cesc creating nothing through the middle.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Rumours are out that Atletico want Lukaku on loan as part of the deal for Costa. Would be a good place for him to improve his technique, being in Spain n all.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Rumours are out that Atletico want Lukaku on loan as part of the deal for Costa. Would be a good place for him to improve his technique, being in Spain n all.
Courtois + Lukaku(loan with a buy-out clause) would be a sweet deal for Atletico

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I like Lukaku, watched him quite a bit at Everton this past season...Like Deulofeu in that he is far from the finished product but he has the profile of a #9 that could work for Barcelona in the most ideal way...Great size, strength and speed coupled with decision making that will hopefully improve...I saw him terrorize defenders all season long

Wouterinho

I like Lukaku, watched him quite a bit at Everton this past season...Like Deulofeu in that he is far from the finished product but he has the profile of a #9 that could work for Barcelona in the most ideal way...Great size, strength and speed coupled with decision making that will hopefully improve...I saw him terrorize defenders all season long
I like him too but I don't think he'd suit Barcelona. IF you're going for for a big forward it should be someone who is strong in the air, can play as a target man (technically good) and has good finishing skills. Lukaku is better when there's more space, which won't be the case when you're playing for FCB. Technically he's limited, his finishing is decent but his heading isn't that good for a strikers who's 1m90 or bigger.

Mitchell1978

Not the right fit for barça, ball control not good enough, doesn't like working in small spaces like you get as a barça forward.

Home of Barca Fans