Robinho

Co0ter

This will be interesting. Pato on RW and Ibra in the middle is a definite. Given Dinho has been the sole creative force behind Milan I find it hard to believe they'll start Robhino in his LW position over him. Robinho could play LW and Dinho could drop back to attacking midfielder...but I wonder if his ego would allow that or vice versa.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Milan have made some great purchases, however two questions arise: The most obvious is how to handle such big egos and drama queen attitudes, especially since I think Allegri is not experienced enough... And second, would Milan defensive players measure up to the offensive level, especially since Dinho, Ibra, Robinho and Pato probably won't sacrifice themselves to a slightly more defensive role...

Barcafan 2304

On paper it looks good but it represents a huge gamble. Can Robinho find his form, will ibra get back to his best. Far from certain it will have a happy ending.

nebeer

Love is All
Massimiliano has Robinho and Ibra to manage at the same time. I suggest yoga :lol:

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Robinho says he is already at home there and is confident they can challenge Barca to be the dominating force in European football.

sukhy

Milan are going to rape teams at home, but in tough away games and in Europe, they're gonna get slaughtered on the counter attack

Trillske

Milan are going to rape teams at home, but in tough away games and in Europe, they're gonna get slaughtered on the counter attack
Its not like Milan is going to be this all out crazy force that doesnt care about defence, just because they have a great attacking formation. Even on paper their defence is still "okey", and they have an Italian tradition of good defence that I dont think they will break free from.
It wont be as awesome (in a not entartaining way) as Inters, but I think it will be pretty good none the less.

Robinho is really not my favourite player, never seen him as really world class and personality doesnt help either. Lets see if he proves me wrong at Milan.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Could be though surely they wouldnt be stupid enough to try playing all 4 at the same time?

Their coach says they can all play at the same time... Sounds like a suicide, and I don't really think he's that stupid. Probably just trying to calm them down and make them worry less about getting benched. Either way, that's one mean attack.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't know if it's really a suicide playing all 4 at a time... I've seen Ronnie and Pato back-tracking when they are not having a bad day! It's totally a different story if they find themselves helpless up front though

Robbie

Their defenders are incredibly slow, Flamini is a red card machine, and their brilliant attackers never track back. So yeah, they'll win by huge margins at home but get destroyed on the counter in big away matches.

Barcafan 2304

Their defenders are incredibly slow, Flamini is a red card machine, and their brilliant attackers never track back. So yeah, they'll win by huge margins at home but get destroyed on the counter in big away matches.

They certainly have some way to go before they can be considered CL winners

Co0ter

Their defenders are slow? Thiago Silva is one of the fastest CBs in the world. Abate sucks but he's extremely pacey as well.

All their defenders besides Nesta and Silva are terrible.

Home of Barca Fans