Real Madrid

serghei

Nah, i think not m8, only better then winning back to back CL is win it 3 times in a row, good luck with that

Well, for Madrid it's easier to win 2 back to back CLs than to win a treble it seems. In general, all records are hard to achieve. I bet Madrid doesn't find winning the CL alone that hard, while they found it very hard to win the CL + La Liga in the same season. So hard that they never done it until this year.

We didn't find winning the CL - La Liga double so hard. We've done it 5 times. And in 2 seasons we won the treble.

It's all relative.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well, for Madrid it's easier to win 2 back to back CLs than to win a treble it seems. In general, all records are hard to achieve. I bet Madrid doesn't find winning the CL alone that hard, while they found it very hard to win the CL + La Liga in the same season. So hard that they never done it until this year.

We didn't find winning the CL - La Liga double so hard. We've done it 5 times. And in 2 seasons we won the treble.

It's all relative.

Unfortunately, looks like that is not very far fetched anymore.... With their depth, they can concentrate on the CL with their main team and their fringe players could still win them the league! And we have have to stress Leo for every damn thing! Even the Copa!

Richard.H

What amazes me is how most of their squad manages to stay happy despite all of them being very talented. What I mean is, most of their bench players could easily be regular starters in Bayern, Juve, Barca, any other top team in the world. They are sacrificing playing time/personal glory for team glory it seems.

serghei

What amazes me is how most of their squad manages to stay happy despite all of them being very talented. What I mean is, most of their bench players could easily be regular starters in Bayern, Juve, Barca, any other top team in the world. They are sacrificing playing time/personal glory for team glory it seems.

Imo Madrid is very skilled in convincing them, that is lying to them. They tell them how they are going to be very important and they believe that even if it is clearly not true.

Devils

It's not sustainable.

They are going to lose James and Morata this summer, all signs point to it, and will not be replacing them with equally or superior quality players because no top class player will want to end up in the same situation as Morata and James.

If they are to sign top players they are going to have to make sales in the BBC or MKIC departments and we know they wont.

Devils

Isco confirmed after the CL final that he was staying which means he will probably sign a new contract.

Fair play to him, if Bale remains injury free next season, he can waste away on the bench under a new contract.

BarcaOG

Banned
What are you even talking about? Its not like Barca wins every classico there is, sometimes you win, sometimes we win.
You might have a better record h2h in recent years, but its not like its one-sided, always close matches.

6-2, 5-0 and 4-0 are not 'close' matches. his point is not that barca has always beat madrid recently, which, of course, we have not--and you are right to point out that most recent matches have been tight affairs--but that even this phenomenal madrid squad, the best in a long time and certainly one of the best madrid sides ever, has not been able to do to barcelona what barcelona's own great side has done to madrid.

Morten

6-2, 5-0 and 4-0 are not 'close' matches. his point is not that barca has always beat madrid recently, which, of course, we have not--and you are right to point out that most recent matches have been tight affairs--but that even this phenomenal madrid squad, the best in a long time and certainly one of the best madrid sides ever, has not been able to do to barcelona what barcelona's own great side has done to madrid.
Well, you cant only look at the result. I remember some el classicos, a few years back, were we clearly had the upper hand and only won with a couple of goals or something. Its a few years ago now, but i think it was in Mourinho last season.
It was bizarre, we had a terrible season, you won the league with 100 points, yet you couldnt beat a top team to save your lifes that year.
Idk how the hell you ended up with 100, because rarely had you been weaker in top matches.

Arkk

seems like Madrid will take United to the cleaners with Morata and possibly James and probably get De Gea in return :worthy: i wish our board could sell players for even half as much as we paid for them

GetIn

seems like Madrid will take United to the cleaners with Morata and possibly James and probably get De Gea in return :worthy: i wish our board could sell players for even half as much as we paid for them

I don't care what people say, I'll take Uncle Flo over Farto any day of the week.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Yea that's exactly what I meant. I can't remember the last time Madrid thrashed us in a Clasico. From 2008-09 season till 2012 we put a total of 21 goals past Madrid. They only scored 5. That's dominance. You have to go back to pre Messi era I believe to see a Madrid hefty win. A Madrid's best score against us post Messi was probably 3-1 in Lucho's first Clasico and then after that they ate 4-0 at home again. This season's Madrid is supposed to be the best in recent years, yet they still lost.

All I'm saying is even their best version struggles to beat us, where as when we're on fire it's usually an asswhooping.

Home of Barca Fans