Real Madrid

J

Jamie Cal

What was the furthest Barca were off Madrid in the league last season? I guess around December/Jan when Real were unstoppable and Barca were having their trouble.

Morten

Same old Madrid, crushing small teams. But when they meet a team that can defend, they will fail yet again. Besides, this match ment nothing.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
My god what a horrible fan you are Morten, are you even a RM fan anymore or just trolling here ?

Grow a pair, hiding behind the constant sarcasm and antijinxing stuff is so annoying.

Morten

My god what a horrible fan you are Morten, are you even a RM fan anymore or just trolling here ?

Grow a pair, hiding behind the constant sarcasm and antijinxing stuff is so annoying.

What? I have seen this from Madrid for ages, they go on a run, crush any small team in their path. Then they meet a good team, and then they are ordinary/mediocre again. It happens basically every year, im not fooled by crushing getafe and the 4th best team in sweden or whatever.

JamDav1982

What? I have seen this from Madrid for ages, they go on a run, crush any small team in their path. Then they meet a good team, and then they are ordinary/mediocre again. It happens basically every year, im not fooled by crushing getafe and the 4th best team in sweden or whatever.

Nah you change your opinion on Madrid.

You claimed recently that Barca totally out played a poor Real Madrid in the two meetings last season yet your comments at the time suggested you thought otherwise and Real were better in first one and better team for 60 mins in the other.

Said this a before but I know a lot of football fans like you that constantly predict the worst 'never going to win' etc so that if you are wrong the team wins and if you are right can say I told you so.

Morten

You claimed recently that Barca totally out played a poor Real Madrid in the two meetings last season yet your comments at the time suggested you thought otherwise and Real were better in first one and better team for 60 mins in the other.

Said this a before but I know a lot of football fans like you that constantly predict the worst 'never going to win' etc so that if you are wrong the team wins and if you are right can say I told you so.

Well, what can i say, real madrid is one of the easiest team ever to predict. History is against Madrid, particulary Perez Madrid. You can tell there will be alot of meaningless goals against teams no one cares about, after a good run, you thinkt he team is finally set for a top match, but after the first 20-30 mins you realize nothing has changed. Rince and repeat, same old. Ofc, once in a while the team suprises, rarely though. How the players can celebrate and smile after tonight i have no idea, knowing they get destroyed by barca/sevilla/psg not so long ago.

Darko

90% of Barcaforum.

Home of Barca Fans