Real Madrid

gatsu

We will win la liga free next season, thank you uncle Perez, a true cule :lucho:

200092110536308616225339112654832491811944930862n.jpg

:coffee:

Last edited:

Drexl

In the last years Ancelotti was the only madshit manager who could give us a game. Somehow he always knew how to play against us, since his Milan days. Even in 2006 with Ronaldinho in God's mode we had two hard semi-finals.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
So much banter awaits with Rafa over there. Carlo calmed it down a little bit. The circus is back in town.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Post from goallegacy :
"This is Perez and Del Bosque situation all over again.

- Del Bosque (Ancelotti) gets the sack a season after he won the Champions League, just for going one season trophyless, even tho the players and fans still want to continue to work with him.

- The iconic club legend and captain Hierro(Casillas) falls in bad terms with the club and is asked to leave.

- Selling the engine of the team Makelele(Modric to be benched for a new Perez toy) to buy a new toy.

Only the third one is yet to be done, I fear for us, I fear for us big time."

El Gato

Villarato!
Who said Modrić is getting benched, lol. Gotta chillax. I was one of the Carlo supporters, but he did make his mistakes and hasn't convincingly beaten any top team apart from the Bayern spanking, which was a precedent.

The big problem I have with the sacking is that next season seems to be just a roll-over-and-wait to see if the new manager gets them playing like they can, or if Carlo will come back. It's not a definite leave. He stays there for a year for a reason it seems.

El Gato

Villarato!
I don't know. Why else would he stay in Madrid and media push the campaign of him sticking around and possibly even getting a season ticket? Pep left to New York for a proper holiday. If Carlo needs another job he won't find a better one around right now. Maybe City, but would he want to? Probably not now since he's having a break. And where will Real be when he's back?

No one wanted him gone, but I think Perez and the club saw that it's really lax with him and he DID get things wrong (not using Illarra/Lucas properly in the light of key injuries, Bale and Carvajal underperforming majorly, Casillas unable to find his form) so they chose to act. I don't know if it's the right call or not anymore. Carlo has never really been critical of the team in front of the fans, but he did pick a standard 13 players who were trusted and sort of tried to make do with the remaining 10. He didn't really ever give Jese/Illarra/Lucas/Coentrao/Keylor/Chicharito their chances up until April/May.

He's a class manager and it was a delight to watch BBC, Di Maria, Modrić, Isco and James this year. Kroos was an important investment too, especially since Xabi took his ball and went off. But was it ever more than that? Not sure what to think.

I'm just worried for this coming season being wasted based on the moods in the dressing room and in the stands.

Home of Barca Fans