Real Madrid

Morten

Hope we can get a early goal, then park the bus while being as annoying and thuggish as hummanly possible, would serve Simeone right.

Antimadridista1

I don't think that Ancelotti is gonna find a solution against Simeone's tactics. I expect a close win from Atletico , like 1-0 or 2-0. They'll put a lot of pressure from the start, try to score a goal as soon as possible then park the bus and hit you on counter-attacks.
This is exactly how they smashed you 4 0 a few weeks ago.

Morten

I don't think that Ancelotti is gonna find a solution against Simeone's tactics. I expect a close win from Atletico , like 1-0 or 2-0. They'll put a lot of pressure from the start, try to score a goal as soon as possible then park the bus and hit you on counter-attacks.

No excuse for that match, but we had many injuries and a very tight schedule. Cant see a 4-0 happen this time with just about everyone ready.

CuleLife4Life

I actually feel like Ancelotti will find the solution and will surprise everyone tomorrow. Everyone is expecting a 443 with BBC, James, Modric, and Kroos where their midfield gets overrun. I think he'll probably add Isco in to crowd their midfield and have Bale come out as a sub in the 2nd half to counter them.

I hate Real but they lost 4-0 a few weeks ago because half their team wasn't there. I remember their 4th choice CB Nacho being responsible for 2 plays that directly were responsible for goals. I think Ramos may make a mistake leading to a goal though.

Antimadridista1

I actually feel like Ancelotti will find the solution and will surprise everyone tomorrow. Everyone is expecting a 443 with BBC, James, Modric, and Kroos where their midfield gets overrun. I think he'll probably add Isco in to crowd their midfield and have Bale come out as a sub in the 2nd half to counter them.

I hate Real but they lost 4-0 a few weeks ago because half their team wasn't there. I remember their 4th choice CB Nacho being responsible for 2 plays that directly were responsible for goals. I think Ramos may make a mistake leading to a goal though.

Their front-three which is according to them the best in the world was on the pitch + the "best" player in the world Cristiano Ronaldo was also present. No excuses.

raskolnikov

Their front-three which is according to them the best in the world was on the pitch + the "best" player in the world Cristiano Ronaldo was also present. No excuses.

Its all about Modric, without him they lose the midfield battle and get owned, with him their chances increase a lot.

Also already calling Ramos to either score a goal for Real, score for Atletico, make a huge mistake that leads to a goal or get send off.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Anyone can give me a summary on Casemiro's contract/loan terms?

Although Porto have an option to buy him at the end of the season, it is Real Madrid's decision in the end that will dictate a transfer. Real Madrid apparently have been receiving good reports on Casemiro and want him back. He has featured in a good amount of matches for Porto and has gained good experience to try his luck at Real Madrid. Having said that, Casemiro's contract runs until summer of 2017, that means if he does join, Real Madrid will need to secure his services before he turns a free agent.

xavisionary

I remember managing Real on FM 2014 and playing Casemiro in 95% of games. Transformed him into an excellent attacking midfielder. Time well spent.

Morten

I remember managing Real on FM 2014 and playing Casemiro in 95% of games. Transformed him into an excellent attacking midfielder. Time well spent.

What? You played Real on FM without buying all the biggest stars you could find? What has this world come to...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
RM is such an unpredictable team to evaluate. They can be piranhas when they smell blood and overwhelm you, or they can get frustrated and play like crap. The're a lot of people in twitter and around prediction RM to run away with this tie because they have the full squad and then there's the element of thinking eventually the talent gap has to give way and RM will overwhelm Atletico, but I don't think it'll be walk for either team. Might be wrong, as I said, RM is hard to predict.

My gut? Each team will win at home and away goals will decide this tie.

Morten

RM is such an unpredictable team to evaluate. They can be piranhas when they smell blood and overwhelm you, or they can get frustrated and play like crap. The're a lot of people in twitter and around prediction RM to run away with this tie because they have the full squad and then there's the element of thinking eventually the talent gap has to give way and RM will overwhelm Atletico, but I don't think it'll be walk for either team. Might be wrong, as I said, RM is hard to predict.

My gut? Each team will win at home and away goals will decide this tie.
Well, we have to beat them again sooner or later, might as well be today :) Scratch that, they can keep their unbeaten run, we can take it on away goals :lucho:

Home of Barca Fans