Real Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
If I freaking lived in Madrid I'd kidnap Bale and shave that fucking thing of his head. He looks like a freaking monkey, I seriously can't look at it. It's so stupid of him, he looks quite good with shorter hair,like the one he had when he came. He also started playing badly after his hair grew out,maybe he's like Samson but just in reverse :neymar: .

Morten

It's surprising that the middfielder that distibuted the most dangerous balls is Illaramendi ... WTH isco & kroos, pretty invisible

2nd half is gonna be stressfull, I hope Bilbao can get at least a draw, so we can sleep co-leaders tomorrow :D

With a draw you would still be second place tomorrow.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
With a draw you would still be second place tomorrow.

Nope, not if we win, hence "sleep co-leaders tomorrow (night)", because after tomorrow's game, if RM draws they'll have +3pts on us, if we win, we'll both have 62points :)

Morten

Ronaldo is so poor lately.

He hasn't run at his fullback once in this game, and has been far too conservative.

Bale has been a nightmare on the other side also.

If we don't win La Liga, it'll be our fault, and no one elses.
Ok, so he hasnt been at his best. But seriously, Benzema and Bale has been so much worse, at least Ronaldo can make a decent decision on the ball, Benzema just cant atm.

Vialli_92

still dont know how bale costs 100m as in my eyes he's just tello with better finishing.

Wait till he loses his speed, he will flop like there is no tomorrow as he just has no skill or finesse to adapt his game when it eventually slows down.

His technical ability is also lacking all he has is a good shot and pace, his pace gets him into very dangerous situations and he relies on it too much.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Ronaldo is so poor lately.

He hasn't run at his fullback once in this game, and has been far too conservative.

Bale has been a nightmare on the other side also.

If we don't win La Liga, it'll be our fault, and no one elses.

You can't really blame him, he isn't getting any good balls because the whole team is sucking. At one point Ronaldo dribbled like 2-3 players which really surprised me. It's still nowhere near to his old dribbling but in his last 2-3 games he did some dribbles.

Home of Barca Fans