Real Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For next season

B8v15E0CEAArnjg.jpg

B8v15FOCIAAurNC.jpg

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
The Real Madrid logo was beautiful when it had the purple stripe behind, instead of the blue and stones in the crown were green and red and not blue and red.

CuleLife4Life

They played their best game since the start of the year without Ronaldo

Definitely. Good effort from Benzema, Isco, and Marcelo.

But I'm weary about their "slump." It feels like they always start the season slow, then have a stretch around this time where they struggle, and then go on a run of good games. We need them to drop points before they get back on track.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
As far as I am concerned, we are only 1 point ahead of Barca. The 1 match at hand is not a guaranteed win, so we need to approach every game from now on as if was a final, take no prisoners. I was hoping Villareal would set you further behind but two strikes from Barca in 2 minutes killed their chances.

Morten

As far as I am concerned, we are only 1 point ahead of Barca. The 1 match at hand is not a guaranteed win, so we need to approach every game from now on as if was a final, take no prisoners. I was hoping Villareal would set you further behind but two strikes from Barca in 2 minutes killed their chances.

If we win our game against Sevilla, we are 1 point ahead of Barca. We face Atletico next weekend, guaranteed loss.

Home of Barca Fans