Real Madrid

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Fucking hell. This is what media can do to you.

No one but the minority of us gives a crap about a cross or not and only the bigots which are funnily the ones the media promote are the ones engaged in causing a shitstorm anyway.

Anyway, not gonna discuss it since people who want to remain blind and believe the crap people spew rather than do some research themselves are not worth my time.

The Barca emblem got a cross. Has anyone ever complained? Nah. Don't paint everyone with the same brush.

:beer2:

CuleLife4Life

Even when Messi was winning it, I've never been a fan of this award. Too many times underrated players like Iniesta, Muller, Lahm, Xavi, etc have been passed over for the big 2 who of course are 2 goats and always produce big numbers but aren't the only big players in the game. Team awards should be the most important thing. Just unnecessarily makes the months of November to early January unbearable.

And now Real Madrid and Cristiano embarrass themselves even more by this ridiculous and pathetic statement about an individual award.

Morten

Guys, let's stop being sore losers. Just let it go.

The fact that Ronaldo had a great year by his standards while Messi had an OK year by his standards speaks volumes to the difference between the two. ;) :worthy:
It has been a standard year by Ronaldos standard, he did better in 2011/2012, last year was also just as good. The 17 goals in the cl is the thing that stand out this year, otherwise not really.

Morten

Embarassing stuff from the club, they could have given platini critism for his statement and cut the biased propaganda at the end, and it would be fine. Still, i dont know why these fifa-tops have to voice their opinion about this subject every single year, its unprofessional.

Alarcón

I agree about the first part though. As a representative of UEFA he shouldn't talk about who deserves the Bdo in his opinion, just like Blatter shouldn't have said Messi wasn't the best player at the World Cup

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It has been a standard year by Ronaldos standard, he did better in 2011/2012, last year was also just as good. The 17 goals in the cl is the thing that stand out this year, otherwise not really.

Because he scored all those 17 goals in 2014

oggydude

Real and Neuer are just embarrassing themselves with all these ridiculous comments on Ballon D'or.
Personally Sneijder deserved it in 2010 he had more impact throughout the year than Iniesta.
It's such a marketing scam anyway, no Suarez nomination is stupid.

F

Flavia

Messi won his 4 bdor's in a row without politics. But after a Barça player getting that many, I'm not surprised rm is acting like this now. No one should be, Messi bothers them a lot.
That Blatter joke last year, followed by the re-opening of the votes wasn't by chance. I honestly think it was on purpose, from the beginning.

Neymessi

Have a feeling that they will drop points.If they destroy malaga on their home then I don't know when they are going to actually stop.

Home of Barca Fans