Real Madrid

ajnotkeith

Yep I'm sure I'll be coming back to a post suggesting Valverde,Camavinga,Rodrygo and Militao are Betis level

My word one City win (see if they dont fall flat on own face when against Inter even) and some simps have gone unhinged on their player assessment
It's not about the City win. It's mainly about getting destroyed in the league by a pretty bang average Barca. For any other top team losing the league like that is an embarrassment less to this Barca, but for Madrid it just gets written off as nothing because 'they didn't try'.

Who does it come down to? Ancelotti to an extent, but also the players in the field.

Valverde is Betis level. Camavinga and Rodrygo are still young and very raw, not ready for a starting spot yet, though I think Camavinga has the potential to be a great fullback. Militao is good enough to start for Madrid but not in the conversation of best CBs itw.

All are highly overrated though and have a lot of flaws.

It's not about the City win. It's mainly about getting destroyed in the league by a pretty bang average Barca. For any other top team losing the league like that is an embarrassment less to this Barca, but for Madrid it just gets written off as nothing because 'they didn't try'.

Who does it come down to? Ancelotti to an extent, but also the players in the field.

Valverde is Betis level. Camavinga and Rodrygo are still young and very raw, not ready for a starting spot yet, though I think Camavinga has the potential to be a great fullback. Militao is good enough to start for Madrid but not in the conversation of best CBs itw.

I dont watch football that much anymore but thought Valverde was touted as an world class player?

Morten

Camavinga is not a fullback, never will be one.

We need both a new LB and a new RB.

El Gato

Villarato!

It is about the City win.
Folks piped up mainly because of it and didn't have any courage making concrete statements ahead of it.

League means little when Barca benefitted from wasteful strikers a lot more than Madrid. Could argue we're poorer in defense judging by that but clearly not the case.

Terrible take all things considered.

Folks piped up mainly because of it and didn't have any courage making concrete statements ahead of it.

League means little when Barca benefitted from wasteful strikers a lot more than Madrid. Could argue we're poorer in defense judging by that but clearly not the case.

I have the shirt you have in your avatar.Its 2006/2007.Redondo 6.Have a good one man.He is my favourite RM player ever.

ajnotkeith

Forget Barca even, it is now plausible that you actually finish in 4th behind both Sociedad, Atleti and Barca, that is a total disaster.
When a team like Sociedad is matching your league performance something is seriously wrong as Madrid should be a club with infinitely higher aspirations. Strikers missing chances against Barca can't explain that.

El Gato

Villarato!
Forget Barca even, it is now plausible that you actually finish in 4th behind both Sociedad, Atleti and Barca, that is a total disaster.
When a team like Sociedad is matching your league performance something is seriously wrong as Madrid should be a club with infinitely higher aspirations. Strikers missing chances against Barca can't explain that.
It isn't. Team finished 3rd several times now AFAIR. It's a mentality that if they're not first, any position in top4 is the same

Andresito

Staff member
Read some loose rumour that Madrid are interested in Robertson.

He's 29 and won't play CL next season. Surely if he wants a new adventure, now is the time.

Home of Barca Fans