Real Madrid

Newcomer

you are hyping Perez so much. He is just a puppet of Emir of Qatar. you know Ahed Tamimi? Emir of Qatar ordered him to honour her and Perez obeyed. He didn't care about even israeli's reactions.

PSG is Mbappe's home and club. he will never leave as free agent.Our board accepted his demands and he will renew.
Perez is a great businessman on his own even if i lose respect for him everytime he talks about the Super League.

No one can force Mbapp? to sign a new contract and he will leave sooner or later. Let's hope it will be the latter.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From Providence again? in return for trivial future sponsorship revenue?

Their financing expenses was around 1 m euros, despite 1 b debt.

They are really enjoying endless state funding. And Uefa is doing nothing again.

No idea who the lender is for the 150m additional loan.

Previously (in 2019) they got their 575m loan from JP Morgan and Bank of America. Not sure where Providence comes from.

Morten

That last interview by Perez for Onda Cero was pathetic. Doesn't answer questions, doesn't provide plans when asked about them, just political tripe and self-defence mode

"Football needs me", yeah, the guy is delusional.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
No signings will be made this summer unless Haaland or Mbappe become available, according to Jose Felix Diaz.

1993Kaan1993

Perez is a great businessman on his own even if i lose respect for him everytime he talks about the Super League.

No one can force Mbapp? to sign a new contract and he will leave sooner or later. Let's hope it will be the latter.

Mbappe' only problem is Golden Ball. He wants PSG to dominate UCL so that he can win Golden Balls.Mbappe is a Parisian and Psg is his home. Perez is strong, but, we are much stronger. if Nasser wants to keep Mbappe, he will keep him, no matter what he asks. He asked top signings, he accepted. He wants more top signings. he will sign them as well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Google Providence, you will understand where they come from.

Are you pulling my legs? I didn’t ask where they literally come from. I asked where they came from as in how they got into the picture, since I have never heard of them and that they had any dealings with Real Madrid.

Messi983

wow...

The newspaper El Confidencial today uncovers some audios by the president of Real Madrid, Florentino P?rez, in which he criticizes with special harshness two of the last legends of the entity, the goalkeeper Iker Casillas and the forward Ra?l Gonz?lez.

"Casillas is not a goalkeeper for Real Madrid, what do you want me to tell you. He is not. He has never been. It has been the great failure we have had. What happens is that you have those who adore him, him they want, they talk to him, I don't know. They defend him so much ... Well, it is one of the great scams and the second is Ra?l. The two great Madrid scams are Ra?l first and Casillas second, "he snaps.

In reality, the leader shows an absolute distrust towards all the footballers to whom they do not hesitate to call selfish. "The players are very selfish, you cannot count on them at all and whoever does count on them is wrong, they leave you lying down, it's silly. I have a horrible concept of players," he says in some recordings from 2006 that will follow. seeing the light in these next few days.

El Gato

Villarato!
Finally some evidence to personal antipathies most of us already knew about.

Would be interesting to hear the vice versa

Morten

Its not that surprising, Perez doesn't really value the players at this club, we know that.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Oh he does value the ones he buys. Notice on the tape he only complains about (Brazillian) Ronaldo due to his party attitude and praises Figo, Zidane and Beckham to heavens

Last edited:

Morten

Oh he does value the ones he buys. Notice on the tape he only complains about (Brazillian) Ronaldo due to his party attitude and praises Figo, Zidane and Beckham to heavens

To different degrees, he did bring Ramos to the club, there is blame on both sides in him leaving, but Perez didnt exactly go out of his way to ensure that he stayed either.

Barcilliant

Called Ronaldo an Imbecile, Mourinho abnormal and Coentrao a moron!!!
Apparently didn't like the Portuguese trio much or their agent Mendes. Apparently Benzema is his favorite.

Home of Barca Fans