Real Madrid

BarcaOG

Banned
is this the worst 7 days in real madrid history? 2 clasico defeats AT HOME to barca plus an early knockout round exit at home as well... i cant think of anything worse

Vilarrubi

is this the worst 7 days in real madrid history? 2 clasico defeats AT HOME to barca plus an early knockout round exit at home as well... i cant think of anything worse

And Girona at home a couple of weeks ago, 3 Catalan defeats at home. This one must really sting for the true Madrid fans.

FCBfan22

Season finished in 6 days. Knocked out of the most important 2 cups and created a borderline unreachable gap in the league.

If that isn't worthy of mocking, nothing is.

Givenchy

it's hard for me to mock them since they are consecutive cl winners,something we may only dream of

strange enough i feel the same. to me it also feels like Madrid expected this with how little they invested in the team whilst selling Ronaldo

i look back in anger at that 3peat but mostly anger at Barca. we are one of few clubs who have the psychological edge over Madrid and had we not kept fucking up in the quarters we could of stopped them

FC433

We are lucky. Despite our decline, Madrid never dominated us, the Camp Nou has always been a tough stadium for opponents. Our key players left in a good way.

While Madrid, in their best period, they could not even beat FCB consistently. They had poor relationships with their key players, Casillas, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Bale and potentially Marcelo. SB is not that difficult to play at for teams.

Morten

We are lucky. Despite our decline, Madrid never dominated us, the Camp Nou has always been a tough stadium for opponents. Our key players left in a good way.

While Madrid, in their best period, they could not even beat FCB consistently. They had poor relationships with their key players, Casillas, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Bale and potentially Marcelo. SB is not that difficult to play at for teams.

Except, Barca never declined in any real way, they just win.
Same with Bayern/Juventus, teams that can never have an off-season, because thats just how the world works.

Yeah, our players never leave on good terms, it seems, its a pity.

BarcaOG

Banned
Except, Barca never declined in any real way, they just win.
Same with Bayern/Juventus, teams that can never have an off-season, because thats just how the world works.

well, we've had pretty rough luck in the CL. i think that counts as decline. but i am happy to say that even when real was at its peak these past few years we never lost a clasico by more than 2 goals (if i remember correctly barca's worst clasico defeats in the last decade are 1-3 and 3-1 in league and super copa). on the other hand we have scored 3+ goals even against very strong and competitive real sides these past several years.

edit-to clarify, i dont count the 5-1 aggregate supercopa defeat ; instead i dive it into the 3-1 and 2-0 or w.e it was i cant recall).

Home of Barca Fans