Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Maybe this is a hint to Juande. He likes to play with wingers. And signing Kaka... Well, it just doesn`t add up. Or am I making too much out of it?

Evil

Shabazz
Kaka would fit perfectley in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-2-1 .. if he does come to Madrid:

Lass------Gago
---Sneijder----
-----Kaka--------
Higuain----Huntelaar

I wouldn't worry much if Madrid signed Ronaldo ... Kaka is a much better player IMO.

Beast

The Observer
So who have mandril got in the Champions tonight? :eusa_think:

As Tim said
Elsewhere in La Liga, Villarreal are preparing for a much-anticipated clash with Arsenal. Barcelona are preparing for a much-anticipated clash with Bayern Munich. And Real Madrid are preparing for a much-anticipated training session

:party00231::party00231:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I think SPORT said it better:

foto_354665_CAS.jpg

Beast

The Observer
I've been saying madrid need kaka more than they need Cr7 for a while. Kaka as a playmaker would at least make real madrid play possesion football instead of the ugly counter-attack style they currently play. CR7 would not be half as good in spain and, imo, his attitude would hurt madrid in the long run.
no actually i think it will be easier for him in Spain then the EPL , but i don't think he can make a difference like Kaka.. as someone mentioned in an article i read that maybe its Man U that are making CR that brilliant not the other way around.. after all a look @ Portugal in the WC qualifiers says it all .. granted Quiroze is still a shit manager as he was when he coached Real 5 years ago..
but yes Kaka (or Diego/Gourcuff ) is the sort of players Real need more then anything else.. someone who can dribble and take the ball forward without losing it or pass it ..

Maybe this is a hint to Juande. He likes to play with wingers. And signing Kaka... Well, it just doesn`t add up. Or am I making too much out of it?
that's based on the manager of course.. if Juande is staying then he'll need to utilize the formation to use the best of the players he got.. lets not forget we played several times with 4-3-3 under Juande with Raul-Higuain-Hunter upfront .. lately last week game Michael
Kaka would fit perfectley in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-2-1 .. if he does come to Madrid:

Lass------Gago
---Sneijder----
-----Kaka--------
Higuain----Huntelaar

I wouldn't worry much if Madrid signed Ronaldo ... Kaka is a much better player IMO.
Kaka can fit many formations..and he is better IMO as well despite not having the best of seasons with old aged Milan
LOL, and Guti is preparing for his much-anticipated weekly trip to the hair salon.
:rofl1:

Beast

The Observer
yep after watching him tonight up close and personal... he is very Heinzesque :)

on the other hand i would welcome Hulk with open arms

Beast

The Observer
Brilliant player tbh .. stamina,speed, strength.. he would walk into many teams.. very modern player

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
His upper-body strength is amazing, the way he handled Manure's defence with easy and composure was amazing.

Warik

Brilliant player tbh .. stamina,speed, strength.. he would walk into many teams.. very modern player

A very EPL sort of player aswell. Good all round.

Just remembered Barça are looking for a forward...He looks like he could replace Eto'o, and he has the attributes Pep wants, strength, speed, stamina, very good in the air...

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Something to disscuss.. but i think Pep is more likely to keep hunting for someone (Trazeguet-Adebayor) like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans