Raheem Sterling

Mateka

Sterling is losing his way at City. He would not make the strongest eleven. But still a great footballer, one that no defender wants running at him. His first touch is still poor.
But where will Barca get the money from ?

FinBarcelonafan

Sterling is losing his way at City. He would not make the strongest eleven. But still a great footballer, one that no defender wants running at him. His first touch is still poor.
But where will Barca get the money from ?

I never thought his first touch was bad, but mostly his decision-making/finishing.

He is like what Dembele could have become.

Givenchy

Never really rated him but he won my respect during those Euros, would be great to see an Englishman at Barca again also

hardyboy

Get him on loan. Churning out money for him doesn't make any sense. He is another Dembele, Just doesn't get injured.

Last edited:

Mateka

However, despite the financial troubles, Barcelona have maintained an interest in Sterling, and now that the player himself is open to an exit and ready to move to Camp Nou. Because of his predicament in Manchester, a January move may very well be on the cards.

The ball now rests in Guardiola’s courts, the report states. If he decides to sanction a sale, it is claimed that Barcelona will be in a position to land Sterling, as there has been some room made for investments following the sales and salary reductions over the past month or so.
barcauniversal.com

Sterling….looks to be heading away from the Etihad, with reports from Spanish outlet Sport suggesting he is "predisposed" to a January move to the Catalan capital.

Evidently, a loan move.

Last edited:

Mateka

I never thought his first touch was bad, but mostly his decision-making/finishing.

He is like what Dembele could have become.

I agree his decision making/ finishing can be questionable, but when you look at Foden and Mahrez first touch, then observe Sterling, he needs two touch.

Fitness and attitude very good.

Barcilliant

I would take him on loan with option to buy. No way would I outright buy Sterling. As others have mentioned first touch is not great and finishing leaves alot to be desired.

Home of Barca Fans