Raheem Sterling

gasgas

.............ter stegen
Dest...mingueza..araujo...balde
..........gavi...frankie...pedri
..sterling.....depay....fati

gasgas

He seemed willing to move to madrid when it was rumored a few years ago, so he at least doesn't seem like one of this English players who arent willing to move to a foreign country, though to he fair a few more have been doing that recently.

Fati-----Depay----sterling

I'd take to to win la Liga right now if we can get our midfield combination right.... koeman.

Fati is better on the left wing

jamrock

.............ter stegen
Dest...mingueza..araujo...balde
..........gavi...frankie...pedri
..sterling.....depay....fati

Too much youth, gavi isn't ready to start, I'll put Roberto there instead, Alba at LB, if we keep it close until January & we get sterling (unlikely) we could really be in business.

Also pique has to start over mingueza.

Last edited:

Joan

Would be a great signing, not kidding, just what we need. Hope it's not just a random rumor.

vuji_31

He is level above every our attacker besides future fati.

He is not dmartest in the world but he would be really good here to provide speed and depth which we lack a lot.

Devils

He was world class at the Euros.

He's fallen victim to Pep's "innovation" that involves playing as many number 10s in the forward line as possible.

Stunning player.

Joan

I want 17/18 Sterling, not the current one.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Bayern match showed well why we miss this kind of players. With some pace and who can finish. At least sometimes, unlike the usual suspects.

I'm having flashbacks now.

Laplacian

It's okay I rate Sterling. Just wish we got Sane when we had the chance too, then we would've had City's 17/18 attack now that Aguero's here LOL

fergus90

I think a move would be good for him to be honest and it would be class if he arrived at Barca.

Won’t hold my breath though as it’s the hope that kills you :lol:

Home of Barca Fans