Rafinha Alcantara

Maria

He can't bench sergi since sergi is already on the bench :lol:

Didn't mean sergi was better at a point in time or now, just that you never know how players turn out look at bojan or Ricky lambert

Well, unlike most cules I never liked Bojan so I'm not surprised of how he turned out. And you were talking about their potential..in my mind there's no doubt that Rafinha is more talented than Sergi Roberto.

JamDav1982

Well, unlike most cules I never liked Bojan so I'm not surprised of how he turned out. And you were talking about their potential..in my mind there's no doubt that Rafinha is more talented than Sergi Roberto.

How much potential do you think Rafinha has then?

Maria

How much potential do you think Rafinha has then?

I couldn't say at the moment..but he definitely has more potential than Sergi and I believe that he can be an important player for the club because not only that he is talented, but also has a personality that fits his talent.

barca1899

Br6SoyKCUAEHhWT.jpg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
With JDS gone, and the 12 vacated, I think it's pretty safe to say that Rafa will wear the #12 on his back next season.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Rafinha seems to be prepping himself for the 'Barca system' and seems ambitious to continue growing. He looks as if he's been training hard even before preseason has started and gives interviews that kind of reflect what he's aiming toward.

I remember in one where he was asked whether he liked scoring or assisting better and while he said he preferred a goal at first, he quickly changed his answer to assist. Then there was that mention of how he wants to learn as much as he can from Xavi. I really think he wants to develop into a passing oriented midfielder. He'll refine that side of his game at Barca and is at the age where he can still adapt to that kind of role. Regardless, the important thing to take away from this is his desire to learn and adapt which can only give him an advantage in his ascent at the club.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Official: Rafinha has a toe injury, he won't train with the group for a few days and will undergo treatment #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans