Rafinha Alcantara

L

linetty

Rafinha: "Luis Enrique asks a lot from his players? A lot, and more! And that's why he is where he is now."

Rafinha: "What do I expect from upcoming season at Barça? I hope to learn and to get the chance to play with the best players in the world."

DinhoR10

Sergi has better passing although they're different players if you ask me, rafinha is basically koke+ some extra abilities while sergi seems like Xavi (albeit not as good obviously) + dribbling ability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

linetty

Roberto is very calm and composed, Rafinha is a great dribbler, likes 1v1s and his playing style is very similar to Messi's.

It's kinda impossible to compare these 2, but Rafinha is way ahead in terms of talent. However, I love Roberto and hope he gets more chances under Lucho.

DinhoR10

From what I've seen so far of the two I'd pick Rafinha without hesitation.

Rafinha is the better of the two right now but they're fundamentally different style wise, I don't really know who I'd say has more potential since even though rafinha can do basically everything (dribble shoot pass) and will only get better sergi has a rare calm cool passing talent that you can't teach.

Zangash

Banned
That's like saying you'd pick Ronaldinho over Eden Hazard. I mean no shit you'd prefer Rafinha, but that isn't a knock against Roberto's potential.

Maria

Rafinha is the better of the two right now but they're fundamentally different style wise, I don't really know who I'd say has more potential since even though rafinha can do basically everything (dribble shoot pass) and will only get better sergi has a rare calm cool passing talent that you can't teach.

Rafinha was outplaying Roberto even when he was in his first year at Barca B and Sergi was supposed to be the leader of the team..I can't wait to see how Rafinha will bench Sergi Roberto after he had a season playing in La Liga, while the catalan stayed on Barca's bench.

DinhoR10

Rafinha was outplaying Roberto even when he was in his first year at Barca B and Sergi was supposed to be the leader of the team..I can't wait to see how Rafinha will bench Sergi Roberto after he had a season playing in La Liga, while the catalan stayed on Barca's bench.

He can't bench sergi since sergi is already on the bench :lol:

Didn't mean sergi was better at a point in time or now, just that you never know how players turn out look at bojan or Ricky lambert

Home of Barca Fans