Radamel Falcao

A shadow of the man who terrorized Portugal and Spain. Initially seemed like a pretty good deal for United but he's not firing at all.

He's on loan

Falcao's confidence is shot. He's probably accepted that he'll never be the same player he was from Porto and Atletico. Damn shame.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah I know it's a loan, which is why it looked like a good or at least safe deal.

Or maybe he really is born in 1984 and he's starting to get a little old now plus the injury, lol.

How can a one year loan deal be bad? Considering how, despite his horrid finishing, he works harder than all of their forwards? I say it's going to be bad IF United signs him :lol:

He basically replaced Chicharito :lol:

S7_MUFC

How can a one year loan deal be bad? Considering how, despite his horrid finishing, he works harder than all of their forwards? I say it's going to be bad IF United signs him :lol:

He basically replaced Chicharito :lol:

He replaced Welbeck with Wilson replacing Chicarito...The deal is not so bad because it allowed us to sell welbeck and let Wilson develop with a bit less pressure.....Wilson was good today and I hope he goes on to make signing Falcao unnecessary because even at his best he won't justify the fee of 43 million at his age...

He replaced Welbeck with Wilson replacing Chicarito...The deal is not so bad because it allowed us to sell welbeck and let Wilson develop with a bit less pressure.....Wilson was good today and I hope he goes on to make signing Falcao unnecessary because even at his best he won't justify the fee of 43 million at his age...

You should sign him on another loan so he can be the backup to Dybala or Berahino or whoever you guys will poach this summer

ADM - Herrera (or Vidal/Barkley)
Mata
Rooney - Dybala/Berahino

Falcao and RVP as subs :lol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
His situation reminds me of Torres'. Injury followed by a high profile move. But in Falcao's case the injury was more severe, and the competition up front is tougher.

S7_MUFC

He's still a bigger threat compared to RVP and was getting into good positions yesterday...The only problem I have with him his his proposed fee and wages....I'd snap him up for 25 million and 120k a week but for 40 million + and 250 k a week wages we should be getting world class players in their prime not nearing their 30's.....

L

linetty

United are paying crazy money for nothing, in short.... Shaw especially, ridiculous...

They bought players at crazy amounts that are already past their peak

Home of Barca Fans