Quique Setien

serghei

Better not fuck up on Tuesday though. I expect at least a draw with goals to put us with a good advantage in the tie.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Better not fuck up on Tuesday though. I expect at least a draw with goals to put us with a good advantage in the tie.

Nah man, I feel hopeful and Setien seems like he knows what he's doing. The whole squad seems like they got some air under their wings - even the senior players look refreshed under Setien. God fucking damnit I'm so happy EV is gone, that was a sad fucking character - sent chills through my spine watching him giving post game press' saying stupid things. He was always in denial - 'everything went well until it didn't - it is what it is... let's give all the players three days of'. I hardly watched Barca this season because of EV, but my joy has returned :worthy:

Vilarrubi

Nah man, I feel hopeful and Setien seems like he knows what he's doing. The whole squad seems like they got some air under their wings - even the senior players look refreshed under Setien. God fucking damnit I'm so happy EV is gone, that was a sad fucking character - sent chills through my spine watching him giving post game press' saying stupid things. He was always in denial - 'everything went well until it didn't - it is what it is... let's give all the players three days of'. I hardly watched Barca this season because of EV, but my joy has returned :worthy:

Agree, we actually have a bit of character now and a style of play. Defence still looks a shambles at times but that makes it more exciting :lol:

KingLeo10

Is this due to Setien or because they don't have to carry Messi AND Suarez who both don't really press much?

[tw]/1231998418597314567[/tw]

https://twitter.com/samuelmarsden/status/1231998418597314567

Scenes when someone like Gattuso is astute about those analytics when EV probably paid no attention to them (before any of his cultists jump on me, I'm making this guess based on the footage from Anfield HT. EV seemed fucking clueless).

We really did waste 2.5 years under that self-conserving fraud.

bismp

Two extremely important matches ahead.The team is in a relatively good form,despite our (many) problems.If we somehow manage to beat both Napoli and Real away from home,this will be a massive psychological boost for the rest of the season.

Visca Barca! :barcaflag::barcaflag:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I still don't really rate him, but it's refreshing to have a manager that exude confidence. He's saying Barca are going to score, they're going there to win.

So different to Valverde's standard: Napoli is a very tough team, it will be a tough game, going to be tough to score, etc.

Such a different mentality.

FinBarcelonafan

I still don't really rate him, but it's refreshing to have a manager that exude confidence. He's saying Barca are going to score, they're going there to win.

So different to Valverde's standard: Napoli is a very tough team, it will be a tough game, going to be tough to score, etc.

Such a different mentality.

I hated Valverdes press conferences. Always same boring bullcrap. Setien has better attitude.

Home of Barca Fans