Qatar FC

jamrock

It's interesting that they can afford that kinda wage bill with the reported revenues they have, the maths doesn't add up.

Guess FFP and the salary gap is only a la Liga thing.

Messi983

LB an obvious weak spot imo. We could have a solution for that. :alba:

38ca64d4-98cf-4cdc-ba7f-c2d010f47168_16-9-aspect-ratio_50p_0.jpg

ebc_99

It's a really good lineup but not a great one, I think they would struggle against City and Bayern in particular, but they have a chance in Europe if the front 3 click but as said above their midfield isn't so special and they don't have a number 9 other than Icardi so I wouldn't have them as favourites.

Birdy

LB an obvious weak spot imo. We could have a solution for that. :alba:

38ca64d4-98cf-4cdc-ba7f-c2d010f47168_16-9-aspect-ratio_50p_0.jpg

Would never work with Messi and Ney was wingers.
Poch is not stupid.
Even in last season's CL knock-outs he had Neymar centrally and others covering the flanks.

He is clever enough to find a solution to make it work.
Most likely 3-4-3 with full-backs so both Messi and Neymar can operate on opposite half-spaces to feed Mbape and the wing-backs.

PS: with that 'galactico' XI and most of them, including Messi Neymar and Mbape, desperate to win CL,
I am disliking even more that possibility.
Hope a real team with collective spirti, like Liverpool or Bayern, kicks them out big time and them crying for months...

Givenchy

I don't think Poch is the manager to control all those egos. The guy has won fuck all.

Zidane would of been perfect imo, he's won CLs at Madrid (which PSG want most) and he's well respected AND French

Andresito

Staff member
That midfield looks good together tbh. They might lack offensive creativity but with Messi and Neymar there's not much room for that anyway.
All three are good in defence and Paredes and Verratti should be comfortable enough on the ball to get out of a high press.

I think Messi should play centrally though. Mbappe is comfortable on the right and will have much more space than in the center.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Where would he play? In what position? He can play only if they field 12 players.

i dont know,maybe they would need to change the formation. For me, di maria was than mbappe and neymar against bayern and also much better than both against city. In pressure situations you could give him the ball and he will find a solution. Just replacing di maria with messi wouldnt be a huge upgrade imo.

Home of Barca Fans