Qatar FC

B

beautifulgame

Have no idea. Obviously your reaching so hard with your ethnocentrism agenda even attempting to digitize it under a liberal concern for human rights. Lol very much a western liberal actually.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Was a nice sequence, Marquinhos really had the least to do, IMO...Zlatan & Verratti showed some great touches there

pEllee

2-1 against Marseille today. Despite playing with 10 men.

To be honest, Blanc has done a fantastic job with this squad. The quality of the football is just superior to the one you saw with Ancelotti.
And they're still unbeaten.

Bertus

Marquinhos guys. MARQUINHOS!!!!!!!!

3 goals so far, and tonight, it's thanks to him we got a penalty that made us win.

He was strong in defence too and didn't do any mistakes, as usual.

Best recruit of the summer so far, no question.

Mini-TS is now on the road to the world cup if he continues like that.

pEllee

Now that's a tough one. When Silva returns, will Blanc bench Alex? Because he's been doing great as well.

Didn't Alex want to return to Brazil? I'm pretty sure I heard that.

Bertus

Now that's a tough one. When Silva returns, will Blanc bench Alex? Because he's been doing great as well.

Didn't Alex want to return to Brazil? I'm pretty sure I heard that.

He did but he also said he wants to give it all this season with PSG.

And yeah it will be tough. But so far, and i say "so far" with big quotes because it's so early, Marquinhos is as good as alex without the bad points that alex has, especially in term of speed.

But you know, what's very important to me is Marqui's mentality.

I told you all in late summer that the big difference between sakho and him will be their view on football and personalities.

Marquinhos wants to give it all, he wants to improve. There are reports about how he trains harder and harder between each matches. He knows he's a youth. He knows that he will not be the first choice because he has not a lot of experience. So he trains and gives it all.

At 19yo, that's awesome and rare. usually when players are called future stars they act like braindead people that don't do any efforts.

Marquinhos keep repeating he has to win over others to become a starter by training harder and harder and be good when he can play.

Something that Sakho never had and never will. I doubt playing in PL will change him now.

S7_MUFC

Why post this here ?

PSG are owned by Qatari government and I have nothing against them spending money in football or vanity projects around the world but they should at least adhere to basic labor laws......Maybe this wasn't the right forum to discuss these issues but I really want to know if Football fans will support their owners no matter what..I read an article a few years back when Thaksin was city owner that average fan will overlook anything in if the owner offers them chance of Glory....I'd just like to believe we fans are better than that...

Bertus

So Bertus, you still think Blanc is a bad coach? ;)

Well...

I'm gonna wait the end of the season but i HAVE to admit that so far it's the best performance early in the season for PSG ever.

For example, he did better than Ancelotti points wise. He already met Monaco (1-1( and Marseille (2-1) (the ones that can fight for the title).

While the first match in CL was worrying despite our large win, it was totally different against Benfica. Again I HAVE to admit that even with Carlo we didn't reach that level of teamplay they showed that night.

IIRC PSG did 828 passes that night. Only Barcelona did better, ever, in CL.

He transformed VdW in a totally different player.

He dared to bench the retarded Mister +40M (pastore) despite the pressure. And so far, it showed that PSG is better when pastore is not around.

He managed to handle the stars "so far". Videos from the changing rooms show that he seems to have a quite good relationship with all of them so far.

He showed more authority than Carlo. For example, he put Menez aside when he tried to put a tantrum. He benched Jallet forever despite people (like me) who thought he would prioritize the french players over the foreigners.

For now 4-5 matches, PSG is nice to Watch. Something that i've long forgotten since even Under Carlo, PSG was awful to Watch.

All in all, I don't know how it will end, but so far i admit that he did a good job. Dunno how it will be in the future. But so far, it would be stupid and hypocritical to be disatisfied by what he has done.

Last edited:

Bertus

Thanks for the link Bertus :beer2: I love watching extended highlights of different teams. The highlights website I use is becoming shittier by the day.

Edit: How is that a red card for Motta? Valbuena raised his foot just as high and on top of that, his studs are up too.

The referee was a retard that tried to make Marseille win even if he couldn't refuse our penalty because it would have been too much.

He hates PSG and even some medias pointed it out. Last season, he gave a red card to sakho for no reason right at the beginning of the match.

And the red card is not even the dirtiest thing. Watch the video, he gave yellow cards to zlatan and cavani during their substitutions because they didn't RUN to leave the field. Both were injured and the rules are clear "you don't have to run to leave the field, and can extend time if the player is taking to much time to leave"

As i said, the medias, for once, trashed the referee. The English journalists who covered it for beIN did too. And twitter burnt too about it.

Bertus

Gotta say, that Marseille stadium looks BADASS. The roof is new isnt it? I hope they build a roof on the Camp Nou soon, makes a stadium look and sound twice as intimidating.

It's new and unfinished. Once it will be finished, the roof will cover the entire field.

Bertus

Also that Maxwell goal :worthy: Still got it!

Yeah i know. The dude is only 176cm Tall but has a very strong jumping ability. It's like he was floating in the air.

Don't forget VdW too. As i said, Blanc transformed him. Last year, VdW was totally unable to make that kind of pass.

Bertus

No it's not a photo of a club from Series A :wub:

BV7liMdIAAAiWUz.jpg

Cavani is now entirely part of the group, so good :blush:

Same for maquinhos :)

Home of Barca Fans