Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

TrueCule

I watched Liverpool a lot this season and I think they will win the title this season. So far it looks like the players will win it for Klopp and it will be a fairytale goodbye. They play effective and fluent football, easily creating chances and scoring lots of goals. The new transfers (MacAllister, Endo, Szoboszlai) fit the system perfectly. If this team competed in the CL this season, they would easily be contenders. Furthermore, Anfield is a fortress and one of the hardest away ground for any team in the league.

Liverpool has quite an easy schedule until the end of the season and should drop less points than Arsenal and City. Arsenal will struggle to play on all fronts (CL and PL) and will drop points, especially considering their hard matches that are remaining (United and Spurs away and Chelsea at home). City will probably finish 2nd.

Horatio

You're welcome
I watched Liverpool a lot this season and I think they will win the title this season. So far it looks like the players will win it for Klopp
They were also going to win quadruple for Klopp. I definitely wouldn't mind Klopp winning it though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I watched Liverpool a lot this season and I think they will win the title this season. So far it looks like the players will win it for Klopp and it will be a fairytale goodbye. They play effective and fluent football, easily creating chances and scoring lots of goals. The new transfers (MacAllister, Endo, Szoboszlai) fit the system perfectly. If this team competed in the CL this season, they would easily be contenders. Furthermore, Anfield is a fortress and one of the hardest away ground for any team in the league.

Liverpool has quite an easy schedule until the end of the season and should drop less points than Arsenal and City. Arsenal will struggle to play on all fronts (CL and PL) and will drop points, especially considering their hard matches that are remaining (United and Spurs away and Chelsea at home). City will probably finish 2nd.

Arsenal is also on fire, it will be Gunners or Reds probably

Think Bayern will beat Arsenal so they will have enough rest for Pl

Home of Barca Fans