Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
There's no need to hype when La Liga produces worse between top sides and a default minnow every 1-2 weeks. Just hilarious to see cartwheels come out for Pep and Arteta from the usual brown nosers when this is what both resort to in a H2H. A terrible excuse of a rivalry. And then there is Pool who let Antony score on them

Just generally a rather dull time in football as of late

Jenks

There's no need to hype when La Liga produces worse between top sides and a default minnow every 1-2 weeks. Just hilarious to see cartwheels come out for Pep and Arteta from the usual brown nosers when this is what both resort to in a H2H. A terrible excuse of a rivalry. And then there is Pool who let Antony score on them

Just generally a rather dull time in football as of late

You can't reference that 4-3 game and then say football is dull lmao.

El Gato

Villarato!
You can't reference that 4-3 game and then say football is dull lmao.
There are 8 goal games on a semi-regular basis, not that it amounts to riveting series of spectacles in general
And granted - I like Liverpool getting their ass handed to them after getting too full of selves as usual so not complaining there

There's a lukewarm feeling to competition this season that I just cant get behind
Xabiball is probably the biggest story around which I think is quite telling

FC B

If City won't win tonight against A.V. game is over for them in the title race. Maybe they would prioritize CL if that will be the case but I doubt it.

Read City didn't manage to win this season vs. any of the top 5 teams.

Last edited:

Birdy

The most important players for City so far this season have been Rodri and Foden.
Foden especially has taken a leap compared to previous seasons.
Let's see what they do vs Madrid

Home of Barca Fans