Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Burnley in all likelihood will be a Prem side next year.

Let's hope they invest a little more than usual this time to attempt to stay up, instead of flipflopping like they and Norwich usually do.

Burnley barely get relegated.
Think they got promoted to the Prem maybe twice in 40-50 years?
Not on par with likes of Norwich, Watford, West Brom or even Hull I think

Porque

Burnley barely get relegated.
Think they got promoted to the Prem maybe twice in 40-50 years?
Not on par with likes of Norwich, Watford, West Brom or even Hull I think

This will be their 4th time since their first Premier League promotion in 2008.

To be fair to them they stayed 6 seasons last time they went up (though most of these in the bottom 5), but the previous two to that, they went straight back down.

Birdy

Conte exploded in his press conference, blamed his club, insulted them almost, said they have been used to not winning anything, and owner hasn't done anything to change that for 20 years
LOL:lol:

Me thinking he wants to get fired and collect big compensation

Slevinn

Kompany is performing miracles with Burnley. They sold most of their team and replaced them with bums from the Belgian league and players on loan.
Wish he wasn?t City bound and we could get him.

El Gato

Villarato!
Conte exploded in his press conference, blamed his club, insulted them almost, said they have been used to not winning anything, and owner hasn't done anything to change that for 20 years

And he's correct.
+ he puts his ass on the line by calling it out

Good stuff

Iniesta Ultra

His contract ends this season, wouldn't be a big payout for him I assume. Obviously he wants to leave early though.

Home of Barca Fans