Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Gnidrologist

Right about EPL. It's dross bar top 6.
It's dross bar top 2 and even they are boring to to the eye most of the time. Well drilled teams, no creativity, no flair. Maybe it's just my preference, but i'd rather watch techical and slow footy with lot of non-standard plays, than fast physical grunts pinging the ball fast to end up crossing it anyway and hustle in the box.:sleep:

Temptation

It's dross bar top 2 and even they are boring to to the eye most of the time. Well drilled teams, no creativity, no flair. Maybe it's just my preference, but i'd rather watch techical and slow footy with lot of non-standard plays, than fast physical grunts pinging the ball fast to end up crossing it anyway and hustle in the box.:sleep:

Which teams in the world are good to watch then?

Or is the entire Football scene a bit boring and mechanical now??

Temptation

Which teams in the world are good to watch then?

Or is the entire Football scene a bit boring and mechanical now??

We were insanely entertaining to watch till around mid 2018. Absolute box office. Every game was edge of the seat stuff till then!

After that we became more boring, mechanical and result oriented.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We were insanely entertaining to watch till around mid 2018. Absolute box office. Every game was edge of the seat stuff till then!

After that we became more boring, mechanical and result oriented.

Why are you replying to yourself lol

Gnidrologist

Yeah, i liked peak Liverpool, despite rooting against them. Citeh is just meh although cannot deny Peps genius in ability to instill his vision constantly. Rest of EPL is very good teams, but the notion of league being the most entertaining works only as far as competition is more fierce among second tier teams. When MU and Chelsea ruled, it was the same. In terms of entertainment from watching - fuck no.

Home of Barca Fans