Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Rassvet

Jesse Marsch kicking off his first full season with a win. Great debut for Aaronson as well.

Messi983

Always liked Leeds but hope they're relegated.

First they've sacked Bielsa, then their owner talks s*** about Barca.

Rassvet

Chelsea feel like the least interesting of the big six to watch right now.

Would be exciting if they got Ronaldo, Frenkie, and a centerback or something. I think they could challenge for the league with that as long as City aren't on course for 95+ points.

fergus90

Thiago Silva still one of the best cb’s in the prem. The man has lost pretty much all of his pace but still so good.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fell asleep early in the first half lol. Have Chelsea been good or have they lucked their way towards a likely victory here?

Gnidrologist

Despite what's the popular zeitgeist, PL is fucking boring and quality of football is shit. I'd rather watch Celta vs Betis. As for Cucu, i now understand why Pep wanted him. Even with his few actions you see the guy doesn't put a foot wrong.

malvolio

Despite what's the popular zeitgeist, PL is fucking boring and quality of football is shit. I'd rather watch Celta vs Betis. As for Cucu, i now understand why Pep wanted him. Even with his few actions you see the guy doesn't put a foot wrong.

Right about EPL. It's dross bar top 6.

Temptation

Azpi is such a great leader. Wonderful character to have in your team. Winning mentality.

He would have easily given 2 brilliant years in the Spanish league.

Temptation

Chelsea still the same team. Solid as rock and clean sheet merchants. Have always said this: Koulibaly is an upgrade on Rudiger.

Thiago Silva reads the game so so well.

Reece James is the most complete RB itw.

Cucu looks good. Chilwell is great as usual.

Their defense looks great.

I rate every single player in that defense so highly.

Chelsea should(probably will) sign 1 or 2 more CBS in order to cover injuries.

Best defensive Unit in the World.

Laughing at the people who think this Hipster Arsenal team of kids will finish above Chelsea.

Chelsea are like that boring team who keep grinding out 1 nil scorelines and stuff

Home of Barca Fans