Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Porque

Question becomes, if Klopp had Pep's squad depth, would he sweep the league?

Or is he best in the (slight) underdog role.

gulaman

Question becomes, if Klopp had Pep's squad depth, would he sweep the league?

Or is he best in the (slight) underdog role.

Klopp would smash everyone out of sight if he had City's squad. Pep on the other hand could never do what Klopp has done with Liverpool.

Catta

Klopp would smash everyone out of sight if he had City's squad. Pep on the other hand could never do what Klopp has done with Liverpool.

More like the opposite. Liverpool has the better GK, better defence and attack. Only in the midfield is City better.

People are making it out like Pep is a bum while Klopp the miracle worker, who does everything without money and shit players.

gulaman

More like the opposite. Liverpool has the better GK, better defence and attack. Only in the midfield is City better.

People are making it out like Pep is a bum while Klopp the miracle worker, who does everything without money and shit players.
Pep is obviously a great manager but I don't think he could have done what Klopp has, whereas I think Klopp could dominate the league if he had City's squad and money. Pep took over a brilliant Man City squad and then added 1 BN worth of talent to an already great team. Klopp on the other hand took over a garbage team left to him by Rodgers and painstakingly built the team without needing a Sheikh's unlimited pot of money to do so.

FinBarcelonafan

Klopp probably has better squad depth than Guardiola already.

I agree. Liverpool has done fantastic job adding more depth when their star players became overworked. Perfectly executed..

This is sort of thing Barca had to do 2016-2017 but all our transfers failed and our downfall began.

We had no good subs and starters became worse and worse.

Temptation

Today a bit of disappointment and sadness has hit me after being overwhelmed yesterday.

Never expected City to drop points but there was still that little glimmer of hope simmering in me.

Can't believe we have lost out on 2 league titles by 1 point. Could have surpassed United by now.

Yesterday when Coutinho scored, our fanbase had actually begun to think about a possible quadruple on the cards. The script was there. It was perfect. It was almost there.....

Man, I'm so disappointed today that I'm not even thinking about the CL final. That feeling of helplessness when City scored 3 in 5 minutes against Villa was brutal.

Jenks

Pep is obviously a great manager but I don't think he could have done what Klopp has, whereas I think Klopp could dominate the league if he had City's squad and money. Pep took over a brilliant Man City squad and then added 1 BN worth of talent to an already great team. Klopp on the other hand took over a garbage team left to him by Rodgers and painstakingly built the team without needing a Sheikh's unlimited pot of money to do so.

They have a fantastic scouting team for sure, but I'm not sure how much of that squad you can put down to Klopp. It's not like he went out and hand-picked those players.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Today a bit of disappointment and sadness has hit me after being overwhelmed yesterday.

Never expected City to drop points but there was still that little glimmer of hope simmering in me.

Can't believe we have lost out on 2 league titles by 1 point. Could have surpassed United by now.

Yesterday when Coutinho scored, our fanbase had actually begun to think about a possible quadruple on the cards. The script was there. It was perfect. It was almost there.....

Man, I'm so disappointed today that I'm not even thinking about the CL final. That feeling of helplessness when City scored 3 in 5 minutes against Villa was brutal.

Imagine how we felt after we lost 4-0 to you lots.

KingLeo10

Unfortunately for you lot, I was the scriptwriter. Another surprise loading on Sat :mou:

Zidane82

They have a fantastic scouting team for sure, but I'm not sure how much of that squad you can put down to Klopp. it's not like he went out and hand-picked those players.

Yeah the signings have been quite remarkable.. has there been even ONE failure over the last 5 years apart from maybe Minamino

Fati_Future_BallonDor

City felt the same this season :p If you guys get the cl it's enough, Pep deserves a big title too :boss:

Home of Barca Fans