Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Total-Football

Gabriel Jesus just like rashford they have that Peter pan syndrome.. They were playing like some promising youth.. Except that their level is frozen.. They play exactly like 3 years ago

Rory

I think there's plenty of quality around at the under 21 level and even over 30s. It's the in between that suck in football at the moment.

serghei

What the fuck is this joke refereeing, Milner should have seen 2 reds by now and he's still on :lol:.

malvolio

Football overall on a decline. I think we are in the dead period of the cycle. And it will be another 5-10 years before we have another generation defining player(s). 2000s just gave too many world class superstars

Maybe we've reached a plateau for football as a sport. Everything seems so repetitive. Many more games but the quality is declining, with more managers favoring results and negative football.
Wonderkids fail to achieve their potential or to sustain several years of performances at a good level.
Kids more and more interested in e-sports. I hardly see football being played outside of organised clubs or private 5 aside pitches.

Home of Barca Fans