Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Usual Chelsea. Boring.

It works though

Nah, this is a very tactical match between two elite managers. If you don't have incredible Ballon d'Or level players it's hard to impact this kind of match in a decisive way.

This is a match for Messi, Eto'o, peak Henry, prime Cristiano to impact. The teams are set up perfectly. Neither Chelsea, nor City have such caliber players. Who could destabilize the other team's defense? Foden, Jesus, Werner? :lol: These are very good players, but that's all.

Imo, a defensive mistake, or a set-piece will decide it, but it smells like a 0-0 match.

Last edited:

fergus90

Stamford Bridge pitch is quite narrow compared to some pitches, I always find the game is quite compact there because of it.

serghei

:lol: Lol, Jesus. Imagine an elite striker here like Ronaldo or prime Suarez. The ball flies in 7 times out of 10. The manager gets you there, but these players aren't that special.

Of course, it's still their fault. They are the ones who spent 100+ on guys like Grealish. Who's been anonymous.

malvolio

For 100M you would think that Grealish chap is outstanding. Guess 200M is the amount for a world class player these days.

Rory

This Chelsea is what happens when you take any natural creativity and flair out of the game in place of AI powered statistics dictating how you play.

Not to say I wouldn’t be thrilled as a fan watching my team lift trophies like the ucl. But man is it shit to watch.

FinBarcelonafan

This Chelsea is what happens when you take any natural creativity and flair out of the game in place of AI powered statistics dictating how you play.

Not to say I wouldn?t be thrilled as a fan watching my team lift trophies like the ucl. But man is it shit to watch.

Yeah, if this is the future of football, football will die and the fans of boredom.

akaranzo

Not to say I wouldn’t be thrilled as a fan watching my team lift trophies like the ucl. But man is it shit to watch.

That's a really good way of putting it, feels their playstyle is literally based on algorithms or some shit. They're the football equivalent of Marvel movies in the film industry, 0% creativity and 100% efficiency. God I hope teams figure out how to break them down soon, there has to be some way.

i_bleed_blaugrana

That's a really good way of putting it, feels their playstyle is literally based on algorithms or some shit. They're the football equivalent of Marvel movies in the film industry, 0% creativity and 100% efficiency. God I hope teams figure out how to break them down soon, there has to be some way.

Put a decent amount of thought into this actually.

Basically, a modern rendition of the WM formation is best I can think of, looking at it strictly from a numbers/theoretical perspective.

Love it or hate it, it deserves respect. Tuchel has made this team ridiculously hard to score on.

akaranzo

Put a decent amount of thought into this actually.

Basically, a modern rendition of the WM formation is best I can think of, looking at it strictly from a numbers/theoretical perspective.

Love it or hate it, it deserves respect. Tuchel has made this team ridiculously hard to score on.

Yeah, no denying that. Tuchel has really put himself on the map as a top 3 coach in the world.

Home of Barca Fans