Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ebc_99

United have no chance for the title imo, and Leeds are either brilliant or rubbish any time I see them.

stb_1

United have no chance for the title imo, and Leeds are either brilliant or rubbish any time I see them.

United would be genuine contenders if they had a manager of Tuchel, Klopp or Pep quality. Their squad is easily as good as Chelsea and Liverpool

jairzinho

United would be genuine contenders if they had a manager of Tuchel, Klopp or Pep quality. Their squad is easily as good as Chelsea and Liverpool

Ole has so much firepower this year there's no excuses for him. Has to win titles with this squad.

Laplacian

Like I said in 2019 and 2020, one of the best squads in the world and the only thing holding them back is the manager.

Some people here, a lot of people here, are still stuck in 2016 and place United amongst meme teams like Milan and what not. The several top 3 finishes within the past 4 years were not aberrations.

Last edited:

stb_1

Like I said in 2019 and 2020, one of the best squads in the world and the only thing holding them back is the manager.

Some people here, a lot of people here, are still stuck in 2016 and place United amongst meme teams like Milan and what not. Really strong team, the top 3 finished within the past 4 years were not aberrations.

Yep. Only team who is definitely stronger is City if they get Kane.

Bruno
Pogba
Varane
Sancho
Rashford
Greenwood
Cavani
Shaw

Those players can start for any team in the world.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man Utd and Solskj?r in particular have no excuses for not fighting for the title until the very end.

Laplacian

Man Utd and Solskj?r in particular have no excuses for not fighting for the title until the very end.

IMO, that was the case last year. The way they fell off against City was inexcusable, they lost quite a few winnable games. If the same thing happens again this season then they have to sack him.

Laplacian

He showed it in Mainz, he showed it in Dortmund...

This guy's ability for making players, especially young players, performing beyond their current threshold is incredible. It's happening again and when it's the 3rd time, I'm not going to take accept any claims of it being flukes or coincidences. The football Chelsea is playing is so good right now, a far cry from what they were displaying under Lampard. Beautiful stuff.

Home of Barca Fans