Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Players that play at least occasionally. Using Dembele as a reason to say that Barca is better than Leicester just seems strange when he hardly ever plays for Barca.

He played consistently last season IIRC. Was fit almost all the time minus some normal minor injuries. Came injured from his NT duty. I think even Coutinho would probably get in Leicester's team.

serghei

Leicester does do great compared with Barca in two vulnerable points for us. Keeper and Vardy. These two pieces alone would give us a hard time if we played them.

HanDW

A fit Pereira is deffo starter material for us. Agree that their CB's are nothing special, Soyuncu is turkish Lenglet but without being as good on the ball, looking more and more like a one season wonder as he's been terrible since he got that PFA TOTY.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Schmeichel, Pereira and Ndidi/Tielemans instead of Busi would improve our team. Vardy also gets in while Ansu is injured. The rest are not anything special, especially the center backs.

serghei

He is aging and slowing down. Still miles better than the likes of Braithwaite of course. A fit Fati (huge if) is easily the better player. And I love Vardy, he is my favorite PL striker ever.

Holy shit he's nearly 35. I thought he's 31 or something. :lol: Late bloomer this one.

KingLeo10

Leicester mostly hold their own vs the big teams in England, so I doubt it

:lol::lol: Have you seen what Bayern have done to the likes of Tottenham and Arsenal and Chelsea?

No one thinks Barcelona is a top 8 team in the world right now (EPL top 4 + Bayern + PSG + RM + AM), but you're out here making it seem like we're barely top 20.

Rassvet

:lol::lol: Have you seen what Bayern have done to the likes of Tottenham and Arsenal and Chelsea?

No one thinks Barcelona is a top 8 team in the world right now (EPL top 4 + Bayern + PSG + RM + AM), but you're out here making it seem like we're barely top 20.

Barca is barely top 20 right now imo

Home of Barca Fans