Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ajnotkeith

City looked amazing, but all that actually separated them was a stunner from KDB.

In another game Chelsea could score from a corner and win that game 1-0. Controlling the ball and playing slow sounds safe but it is very risky if your opponent can get a goal like in the CL final.

fergus90

I think they can win the UCL this season.

Granted that Bayern and Liverpool play a far more entertaining brand of football at the moment,
but City's ability to control and kill the tempo of a game is paramount.
That's def what it takes to win CL

I agree, they look very equipped this season. Them vs Bayern would be a fantastic game to see.

Porque

Pep has figured it out a bit against these German managers who like fast counters. Just dial down the risk in the initial build-up and take more time. It's more boring for the neutrals, but it's effective.

I thibk Tuchel is a bit more pragmatic than Klopp though and also lacks the individual quality in attack to win the game from nothing.

Morten

I think they can win the UCL this season.

Granted that Bayern and Liverpool play a far more entertaining brand of football at the moment,
but City's ability to control and kill the tempo of a game is paramount.
That's def what it takes to win CL

Bayern - City is a match-up i have wanted to see for a couple of years, the free flowing attacking football of Bayern against City's style of controlling games would be interesting.

Home of Barca Fans