• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

United under Carrick:

2-0 against villareal

1-1 against chelsea

3-2 against arsenal

Carrick the new Zinedine Zidane?

Yes, let's give the lad the interim, then to be permanent, coach position, just like Ole.
And we can be sure that Utd never wins a title for 5 more years

BTW who was a VAR hater on this forum?

Just so I know who to call out

If you are referring to me, I am not against VAR in general, but against specific VAR-interpretations of the offside law

Morten

Arsenal had a decent opening this season, but i still don't see them going anywhere with Arteta, but trust the process, i guess.

El Gato

Villarato!
If you are referring to me, I am not against VAR in general, but against specific VAR-interpretations of the offside law

Yea yea the 'spirit of the law', 'measure it by eye' stuff.
None of that. It's dumb AF and contains absolutely no logic or reason, but that's not it.

More specifically referring to those who wanted to see it scrapped because it takes too long, takes the emotion out the game etc.

KingLeo10

Watched Ralf Rangnick's first press conference for United.

Remains to be see how good he is on the pitch but the charisma and knowledge of the game is evident. Came very well prepared and we really should be looking more at German coaches.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Watched Ralf Rangnick's first press conference for United.

Remains to be see how good he is on the pitch but the charisma and knowledge of the game is evident. Came very well prepared and we really should be looking more at German coaches.

I think he will do very well, already made leipzig in 18/19 if i remember correctly a lot better in only season.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Arteta has improved them. They were unlucky not to get something from the game.

Sorry i cant call this unlucky anymore, they are just stupid. When was the last time they won away against a top4-5 PL team? It doesnt matter how good they are before a top match, as soon as they have to play in a big stadium they dont win.

Home of Barca Fans