Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jenks

Benching Ronaldo gives them better chances to defend and be compact vs one of the most in-form teams in the world. Old stars aren't very good defenders.

Oh I didn't mean Ronaldo, I would bench him too, it was more the shape I was thinking of.

serghei

I'm watching the speed with which the ball circulates in this Chelsea team, and I'm already depressed. I see 3 long passes in a row by Silva spot on, landing on the teammate's chest, and then I remember Pique's airplanes from last night, and I'm double depressed. :lol:

serghei

Chelsea doesn't even have many "special" players. Tuchel is a magician.

You don't really need special players. You need many very fit and very good ones, and Chelsea has that in a very high quantity. Very few slow and lazy players in their team if any.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm watching the speed with which the ball circulates in this Chelsea team, and I'm already depressed. I see 3 long passes in a row by Silva spot on, landing on the teammate's chest, and then I remember Pique's airplanes from last night, and I'm double depressed. :lol:

We definitely need to sign a CB who can switch the play quickly.

Pique, Garcia's passes are floaters and take too long to get through.

KingLeo10

Yet we look in the garbage can for the likes of EV, Setien, and Koeman (not counting his Barca legend status as a player, but as a manager).

serghei

We definitely need to sign a CB who can switch the play quickly.

Pique, Garcia's passes are floaters and take too long to get through.

You may laugh, but I don't think that is a skill related to talent, but a product of muscle memory due to intense training. I think these teams train these stuff so much and so obsessively, that the players just know exactly how to execute them without thinking much.

I mean ffs, some of these players aren't bright talents and do them perfectly. The only way it makes sense it's if you train it to death. How come Chelsea weren't doing it with Lampard? They looked like a Europa League team with him in charge.

Home of Barca Fans