Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
I want to take a moment and appreciate Van Dijk's greatness(nohomo). Have you ever seen the man misplace a pass? Always so focused. Always so accurate.

Messigician

Liverpool are really good

Huge accomplishment by the mister to beat them 3-0 and should have been 4-0 but agent Dembele decided to strike

Birdy

Utd board will sack the Norwegian magician and try to persuade Zidane

My prediction: Zidane is a pussy, he will not accept.
Only case I see he accepts is if a 'France NT clause' is included in the contract, so he can leave after the Qatar WC to replace Deschamps

El Gato

Villarato!
More and more media saying Ole is sacked, but might not go till after Villarreal

Romano reporting decision made now too

Last edited:

Morten

Exactly. United was a better TEAM without Ronaldo. Ronaldo might bang more goals, but United was harder to beat when they all played for each other.

They were better last season, of course, but lets not forget they finished a very distant 2nd, and lost the EL-final to Villarreal.

Both of their last two seasons finishes 3rd and 2nd were quite flattering, you will rarely see those two positions gathering so few points in the future.

FinBarcelonafan

They were better last season, of course, but lets not forget they finished a very distant 2nd, and lost the EL-final to Villarreal.

Both of their last two seasons finishes 3rd and 2nd were quite flattering, you will rarely see those two positions gathering so few points in the future.

True, but my point was, they might even get to the same amount of points as last season, BUT they aren't as good a team vs top teams. Ronaldo isn't helping them, but downgrading.

it's exactly the same issue Barca had with Messi. One guy kills your pressing game. Easy for top teams to play against you with a lot of space. Its' so crucial today, when everyone is more skilled on average. You can't leave empty spaces all around the pitch.

Ronaldo simply ain't doing his job in terms of pressing. I know football isn't about that itself, but beating great teams takes great defending, not just offense. That's a hard lesson Barca had to learn past 4-5 years.. Even the greatest offense will fall, if your defense is SHITE.

Home of Barca Fans