Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

utility73

City made only one mistake and that cost them. Otherwise City were near perfect in defense at least until the 1:0, always stopping any United possible counters immediately.

Ursegor

World Champion
City are absolutely delightful to watch. today they remind me of some of barcas best moments under pep. high pressing, getting the ball back after losing it quickly, fluid off ball movement to create passing triangles. its fantastic

Really? I find them unconvincing given the hype. Lots of idle possession which United let happen. Apart from the corner goal, 1 shot on target that threatened De Gea.

100 % not winning the CL this City side.

JamDav1982

The top 2/3 teams in La Liga have been the best in europe clearly but that is narrowing or even changed.

Below that the teams in the EPL are the best in comparison to other mid to lower teams in europe in my opinion.

There is a lot of shit teams in La Liga this season.

BarcaOG

Banned
Really? I find them unconvincing given the hype. Lots of idle possession which United let happen. Apart from the corner goal, 1 shot on target that threatened De Gea.

i think theyve played brilliantly today. they have over elaborated, trying to score perfect goals, but their possession has not been 'useless' in the sense of passing it backwards and sideways. theyve created a good number of chances. sloppy mistake for the goal though to be sure.

JamDav1982

Who do you think has looked convincing and is winning it?

The top 2/3 teams in La Liga have been the best in europe clearly but that is narrowing or even changed.

Below that the teams in the EPL are the best in comparison to other mid to lower teams in europe in my opinion.

There is a lot of shit teams in La Liga this season.

I don't think we'd struggle any more to beat a Southampton or Everton than we would a Sevilla or Villareal.

Also not convinced the likes of Swansea, Crystal Palace or Stoke would be much tougher if at all than teams such as Alaves, Deportivo or Getafe.

utility73

Kompany injured once again. City should really splash out some more petrodollars in Winter for 1-2 world class CBs.

JamDav1982

I don't think we'd struggle any more to beat a Southampton or Everton than we would a Sevilla or Villareal.

Also not convinced the likes of Swansea, Crystal Palace or Stoke would be much tougher if at all than teams such as Alaves, Deportivo or Getafe.

Wouldnt say Everton are better than either of those teams though. Nor Southampton.

Defintely think likes of Stoke, Swansea, Palace are better than those teams and have better players.

Ursegor

World Champion
Who do you think has looked convincing and is winning it?

It will be between Real Madrid (will up their game later in the season), Bayern (looked very compact under Heynckes) and Barcelona (if Suarez gets into any sort of form and Dembélé is as good as promised and Messi is tired of getting dicked by Ronaldo in the last couple of years).

Real 60 %
Bayern 20 %
Barca 20 %
Rest 0 %

Home of Barca Fans